BFI Constructors Ltd. (BFI) supplies labour consisting of superintendents, foremen and various tradespeople to large industrial and heavy civil construction projects across Western Canada. Projects BFI works on include oil refineries, potash and hard-rock mines, power generating stations, pumping stations, electricity transmission lines, petrochemical plants, and oil sands facilities.
BFI’s key strengths are extensive experience, a long track record of productive labour relations, proven negotiating skills, a high-quality workforce, an experienced management team and a superb safety track record over many years of operation.
BFI - Heavy Duty/ Auto Equipment Mechanic
Location: Mildred Lake, Syncrude, Fort McMurray Maintenance
Description: BFI’s fleet consists of both Mining and Construction Equipment along with a vast light truck fleet. Heavy equipment includes: D6 to D11 dozers, 740 to 793 rock/haul trucks, John Deere/Hitachi excavators 330 to 2500’s, 16M to 24M graders along with various other support equipment.
- Conduct both scheduled and unscheduled inspections and repairs on equipment
- Remove and replace major components (engine, transmission, differential assemblies, etc.)
- Troubleshoot the various equipment systems and components (electrical, engine, driveline, hydraulic, etc.)
- Interprovincial Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician with at least 5 years experience
- 4th year apprentices maybe considered
- Component rebuilding experience an asset
- Must have Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) and Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA) certification as well as a current driver’s abstract.
Skills & Experince 3-5 years
To apply visit: http://www.bficonstructors.com/Job-Opportunities/Jobs-Board/index.php