Interested in an exciting career? Potential to make six figures! If you have B2B experience in high activity industry this role is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the business relationship with prospects, targets and potential accounts within an assigned sales territory. Negotiates pricing and contracts as appropriate. Ensures that all approved contract terms are met.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations follow up with key decision-makers to answer questions and maintain company/client relationships.
- Develops and presents comprehensive sales plans and presentations (sales, marketing and programs/strategies) to secure contract agreements with target accounts. Involves the District Sales.
- Manager, District Manager and/or General Manager in sales activities as needed.
- Meets regularly with key decision-makers within assigned accounts/territory to enhance Progressive Waste Management position and continuously show the value that PGW offers.
- Conduct’s on-site client reviews to ensure that quality service is effectively delivered, documents deficiencies and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
- Maintains an awareness of market dynamics and competitors’ activity in areas where IESI Waste conducts business.
- Develops and implements approved strategies to increase account penetration to ensure client retention.
- Meets with operations management as appropriate to coordinate sales and service efforts for assigned accounts/territory.
- Achieves sales activity and revenue goals as directed.
- Prepares and maintains all sales documentation in Salesforce.com: Sales Funnel, Client Profile, Weekly Sales Plan, Sales.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or the equivalent preferred plus a minimum of two years experience in the service industry maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of account service requirements and marketing/presentation and sales techniques required.
- Excellent oral/written communication and negotiation skills required.
- Excellent telephone and telemarketing skills required.
- SalesForce.com knowledge an asset.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Progressive Waste is one of the largest full-service, vertically integrated environmental solutions companies in our industry. We employ...