Position: Technical Support Analyst
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM-2:00PM
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
We are seeking an entry level Technical Support Analyst.
- Provide hands on technical assistance to end users across multiple sites
- Responsible to maintain the ticket tracking system, resolving and closing tickets in a timely manner striving to exceed customer expectations
- Develop relationships with vendors and act a liaison for vendor technical support
- Maintain the corporate client infrastructure
- Install new software releases, patches, system upgrades, and resolve software related issues, tracking product lifecycle, warranty support
- Provide technical support for ERP
- Maintain accurate software and hardware inventory records
- Assists with change control, capacity planning, and performance management
- Ensure the stability of the technical environment through regular maintenance, testing, and implementation of new technologies
- Develops, documents, and implements IT standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Post-Secondary education in an IT discipline with 1-2 years of work experience
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of ERP system
- Power user of Microsoft Office/Applications
- Ability to apply SQL knowledge for the design, retrieval and management of data in a relational database management system
- Working knowledge of networks, comprehensive understanding of LAN/WAN functions including the configuration of industry standard switches, routers, etc.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Antivirus to identify and prevent virus infections at the desktop level
- Demonstrated experience with Active Directory, Cloud technology, client/server email support, mobile device support
- Results focus with ability to prioritize and organize work in order to accomplish multiple tasks and changing priorities within specified time frame
- Ability to learn quickly and understand technology in a fast paced environment
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact successfully with all levels of the organization
- Creatively design and implement viable, cost-effective solutions
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to provide end user support by gathering requirements, isolating root cause, and solve end user problems (software, hardware, mobile)
- Must be flexible to support after hours and / or weekend work, as required
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, Bend- All will only contact candidates that we wish to interview.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE
Bend All Automotive Incorporated is a leading supplier of fluid handling and structural automotive components, specializing in tube and...