Position: Purchasing Contract (4-6 months)
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM-2:00PM
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
We are seeking a self-motivated and eager Purchasing Contract to work with our Purchasing Department team.
- Prepare Request for Proposals (RFP’s) packages for multiple suppliers and products
- Completes data preparation and entry of purchase orders and requisitions into the ERP system
- Expedites open orders for PPAP (production part approval process) to ensure established supplier requirements are met (deliver etc.)
- Reviews supply and service agreements to ensure compliance with established internal standard terms
- Maintains and updates quotation documentation and supplier evaluation for review with the Buyers
- Assists purchasing department with related projects as required
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate of Supply Chain and Operations Management, or related discipline
- Practical experience working with MSOffice (excel, word) and MRP/ERP software
- Theoretical knowledge of purchasing systems and principles
- Previous purchasing experience is an asset
- Capable of working in a high-pressure environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Have a flexible and creative approach while working in an environment that is dedicated to continuous improvement
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE