Position: Production Supervisor
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (B Shift)
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
- Provides direction and support to production team members ensuring build schedules are adhered to and contingency plans are activated when necessary
- Responsible for the accurate reporting of production rates into the ERP system ensuring production team leads audit and correct data
- Monitor, review, and audit material flow to ensure materials are queued at the appropriate time in order to attain optimal production efficiency
- Creates, communicates and ensures adherence to the labour plan ensuring appropriate resources are available
- Responsible for ensuring machine operators and production team leads are trained to follow the defined work instructions
- Ensures work stations are maintained through good housekeeping practices implementing corrective actions when deviations occur
- Promotes, enforces and upholds adherence to Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with Bend All policies and procedures
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Completion of Grade 12 or GED is required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a high volume manufacturing environment preferably automotive
- Post-Secondary education in materials management or minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a leadership role
- Practical knowledge of MRP/ERP for purposes of executing the build schedule
- Theoretical knowledge of manufacturing principles (5S, lean)
- Intermediate knowledge of mathematical calculations for purposes of determining daily operation efficiencies
- Effective communication skills for providing clear direction to production team
- Mechanical aptitude with an ability to articulate mechanical concerns
- Ability to utilize computers for reporting and data entry (ERP/MRP system, Microsoft Office)
- Practical knowledge of manual measuring equipment (gauges, hand tools)
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE