Position: Logistics Manager
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM-2:00PM
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
We are seeking a disciplined and dedicated Logistics Manager to oversee logistics operations for two (2) facilities providing support for international shipments to numerous locations.
- Ensures continual development of logistics department providing support and guidance as necessary
- Establishes effective process and audit systems to ensure optimal department performance
- Manages transportation carriers through streamlining outbound delivery schedules for optimal efficiency
- Interprets and communicates customer defined requirements through review of customer portals
- Establishes and maintains effective relations with the customer base acting as a customer liaison
- Ensures customer demands are accurate in the system analyzing net change reports and managing variations
- Provides weekly reports to the Director of Manufacturing Operations on key logistics metrics (value finished goods/raw materials)
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- College Certificate in Supply Chain & Operations Management
- Certified Logistics Professional (CLP) or APICS Designation; CSCP
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a global high volume manufacturing facility preferably automotive
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a leadership role with direct reports
- Carrier management experience for domestic and international transportation modes
- Intermediate knowledge of computer applications and systems (Microsoft Office, ERP)
- Practical knowledge of ASN (advanced shipping notices) and EDI (electronic data interchange) systems
- Diplomacy, tact, and professionalism when interacting with all team members
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Flexible and creative approach while working in an environment that is dedicated to continuous improvement
- Respect for corporate management system and practices
- Focus and discipline; pride in work
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE