Position: Design Engineering
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM-2:00PM
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
- Liason with Sales and Engineering for design proposal review to support new and existing business
- Development of functional design features for 3-D product design of seating & fluid handling components
- Create and revise designs throughout the product design and development stage
- Import and translate customer supplied Unigraphics (UG) data and files
- Initiate design changes to customer supplied UG data
- Initiate UG file prints and plots, as required to support estimating, purchasing and project engineering
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in mechanical design preferably automotive
- Post-Secondary education in Engineering (mechanical, manufacturing, design)
- Practical knowledge of the principles of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Theoretical knowledge of Quality Management Systems (TS1949)
- Practical experience working with NX (Unigraphics)
- Diplomacy, tact, and professionalism when interacting with all team members
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Focus and discipline; pride in work
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE