Position: Contract – HR Specialist part-time or full-time (3-6 months)
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
- Project work related to corporate learning and talent acquisition
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- 5 + years of Human Resources experience in manufacturing with a business unit of at least 300 + team members
- Experience with recruitment at all levels; manufacturing experience
- Solid experience with document control and management systems
- University Degree with a Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Experience in corporate branding
- Flexibility for either part-time hours or partial work week
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE