Position: Advanced Project Engineering ( New Model Launch)
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM-2:00PM
- Partners with cross functional team to initiate, develop, and launch new programs and champions the sharing of program information within the team.
- Utilizes technical expertise to support continuous improvement initiatives, APQP, as well as tooling/gauge process.
- Expands customer awareness of Bend All Automotive and its capabilities through development of a trusting and respectful relationship with customer counterparts.
- Facilitates consistent communication with customer and internal group to ensure requirements/specifications are met in the development phase.
- Leads the coordination of prototype development, drawings, changes internally and with external partners.
- Conducts research into project feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Post-Secondary education in Engineering (mechanical, manufacturing)
- Three (3) to five (5) years Engineering experience in an automotive or related manufacturing industry
- Ability to develop, apply and interpret GD&T
- Thorough knowledge of Quality Management Systems (TS16949)
- Practical knowledge of welding principles and application an asset
- Practical knowledge of gauge and tooling design an asset
- Prior work experience in manufacturing or process engineering roles preferred
- Diplomacy, tact, and professionalism when interacting with all team members and customers
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure, high volume environment that supports OEM direct business globally
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE
Bend All Automotive Incorporated is a leading supplier of fluid handling and structural automotive components, specializing in tube and...