Position: Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM-2:00PM
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
We are seeking a qualified Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk:
- Maintains systematic, accurate processing of all accounts payable/receivable
- Coordinate with vendors regarding invoicing and payment inquiries
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial files
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures
- Perform clerical duties, such as matching invoices, maintaining filing and record systems
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Post-Secondary education in Finance or Accounting is an asset
- Minimum of 1- 3 years related accounts payable experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel with the ability to utilize formulas, import CSV files
- Work experience with an ERP system preferably Epicor or Solarsoft (CMS)
- Fluency in Spanish, Italian is an asset
- Consistently demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data
- Strong aptitude for performing repetitive tasks in an organized manner in a high-pressure environment, meeting tight deadlines, and adapting to interruptions while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management’s directions
- Exceptional communication skills that have been demonstrated through conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions when clarification is required.
- Diplomacy, tact, and professionalism when interacting with all team members
- Demonstrate and promote a positive team-oriented approach to daily work
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE
Bend All Automotive Incorporated is a leading supplier of fluid handling and structural automotive components, specializing in tube and...