The Office Administrator/ Bookkeeper has the responsibility of ensuring that all the administrative and bookkeeping activities that facilitate the smooth running of a business are maintained.
Description of Responsibilities
- Maintain good communication with management, directors and accountant
- Project a favorable image of the company to enhance public recognition
- Maintain a very high level of confidentiality.
- Use a range office equipment (ei: computer, printer, photocopier, fax machine)
- Use a range of office and bookkeeping software, including email, Excel and Simply Accounting
- Manage payroll including preparation/ processing of pay cheques and source deductions
- Work Safe BC Filing
- GST calculations and remittances
- Prepare and make bank deposits as required
- Prepare bank reconciliations monthly
- Prepare monthly financial reports for review by the Board of Directors.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Prepare and distribute invoicing
- Sort and distribute mail
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date filling system.
- Scheduling of Fencing projects
- Set up files for estimating department
- Set up files for new clients
- Process telephone and e-mail inquiries
- Maintain office supplies and keep a clean organized office space.
- Minimum of 3 years Bookkeeping Experience preferably using Simply Accounting
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong organization, communication and time management skills
- Monday – Friday, Flexible Hours
- $18 - $20/ hr
- Dental, Medical and Extended health benefits.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Located in Squamish , BC.
Established in 1999, BCT Fencing Ltd. services the Sea to Sky Corridor and surroundings