LOOKING FOR DYNMAIC, STRONG, POSITIVE WEST EDMONTON MALL ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER WITH A PASSION FOR FASHION!!
Recognized as a global leader of women's contemporary fashion, BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP continues to grow and diversify. With an international vision of “bon chic, bon genre” (French for “good style, good attitude”), BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation in its product offering, operations and staff.
At BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP, The Assistant Manager is responsible for aiding the store manager with the overall supervision and management of the entire store while continuously driving sales through effective customer experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Focus to increase sales volume and reinforce excellent client-service standards
- Exceeding sales and “bottom-line” profits for the store
- Create the customer experience while focusing on strategic, operational, and leadership excellence
- Actively recruit, hire and develop retail team associates that represent the BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brands and business culture
- Assist Store Manager in administering performance evaluations to store team
- Consistently interact and lead team on sales floor
- Assist in training store staff on store operational efficiency and conduct inventory as directed
- Protect the BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Exemplary selling and clienteling skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Effective interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Excellent brand and product knowledge
- Ability to lead a team with other members of management
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent / B.A or B.S degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in specialty management within a “like brand” environment
- MS Office
- POS system knowledge