BCAD Group is a digital marketing and communications firm in Toronto with a full service ad agency. We are focused on brand and marketing strategy utilizing the digital experience as a key marketing channel. This role will lead day-to-day community management of social media platforms, including innovative creative impute that will facilitate enthusiastic participation, engagement within all relevant communities
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a tech & social savvy Intern who loves social media and wants the chance to manage and engage as well as create new interest and excitement for our Social Media Community.
This opportunity is best suited for someone that:
- is technically proficient (can learn new applications and tools easily)
- can manage and create social media content, including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest
- can use social media management tools to create and execute posts.
- can analyze the performance of social media marketing programs to increase traffic/engagement.
- pays attention to detail
- has excellent writing skills (English)
- is a creative thinker
- is located in the GTA preferably to attend in-person events and get trained (but will consider those that are qualified, enthusiastic and committed who can work remotely)
- takes initiative
- can update interactive web so that it streams across various platforms and devices content
- has excellent oral and written communication
What we can offer:
- Unpaid 3 month contract with opportunity for contract renewal, with paid option
- Networking opportunities with a variety of businesses and stakeholders within those businesses
- Flexible hours, (looking for commitment of about 10 hours per week)
- Work remotely and independently
- Start and end dates negotiable.
What to include in your application:
- In addition to a resume, please include links to your social profiles and website, writing samples and anything else you think we should see.
What’s in it for you?
- After working with us, you’ll have new skills that you can use to get full-time employment and a title you can put on your resume with pride. Here’s what you can expect to learn as you help us develop the content strategy and, potentially, manage social network accounts
- Advanced training on content development and deployment strategy across social media
- How to drive engagement and create engagement strategies that work.
- Account management and client service skills.
- How to connect more effectively on and use social media to locate opportunities and information to facilitate your career development.
- And much more, if you’re willing to work to learn it.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
We're a creative tech agency that's savvy, agile and hungry. Our passion is people, profit and planet.
We understand the total...