BCAD Group is a digital marketing and communications firm in Toronto with a full service ad agency. We are focused on brand and marketing strategy utilizing the digital experience as a key marketing channel.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a highly talented and motivated Graphic Designer who is looking to gain hands on experience.
This opportunity is best suited for someone that:
- has a good understanding of and ability to work in the following programs (from a production and a Design standpoint — Mac platform):
- CS3 minimum (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Quark Xpress (version 9, ideally)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro - ability to edit PDFs
- Microsoft Office
- has basic/working knowledge of Flash and HTML5
- some interest and skill with phone and tablet app design
- has excellent written and oral and communication skills
- has excellent organizational skills with the ability to maintain timelines
- has strong self-management skills
- has an understanding of how to create and upload ZIP files
- Social media skills would be a bonus and some skills in understanding Facebook API’s and related platforms for Facebook page design
- Is located in the GTA, available from time to time to attend in-person events and training sessions. Most of the work can be done independently as well as remotely.
What we can offer:
- Unpaid 3 month contract with opportunity for contract renewal, with paid option
- Networking opportunities with a variety of businesses and stakeholders within those businesses
- Flexible hours, (looking for a commitment of about 10 hours per week)
- Work remotely and independently
- Start and end dates negotiable.
What to include in your application:
- In addition to a resume, please include links to your portfolio and anything else you think we should see.
What’s in it for you?
- After working with us, you’ll have new skills that you can use to get full-time employment and a title you can put on your resume with pride.