BCAA has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2012
If sales is your passion, BCAA has a unique opportunity for Insurance Advisors. BCAA has four openings for regular full-time Insurance Advisor Trainees for our Interior Service Locations. Need training? Relax, we've got it covered!
This is your chance to be a part of our dynamic work environment and teams in Kelowna, Kamloops, Penticton & Vernon. You will have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow. BCAA can offer you a great base salary and an exceptional incentive plan.
This is a fabulous introduction to the world of insurance. Grasp the opportunity and join the BCAA Team! BCAA's dedictaed Leraning & Development team will provide in class and service centre training. Successful participants of the program will be placed at one of our Interior service centre locations.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Selling new BCAA membership and insurance (auto, travel medical, tenant and condo insurance) products
- Renewing BCAA memberships and insurance policies by reviewing current coverages and making recommendations
- Cross selling products and developing business leads for the future
- Processing payments and documents
- Meeting sales, retention and Member satisfaction goals
- Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
- Grade 12
- Level I General Insurance License (or ability to obtain it within 10 weeks)
- 2 years or more experience in a needs based sales environment
- Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
- Excellent command of English Language and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong computer skills (typing 30wpm)
- Working experience of Microsoft Office suite
- Call Centre experience is an asset
- Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.
- Completion of CAIB 1, 2 and 3
- Limited history of Errors & Omissions. Be in good standing with the Insurance Council of BC.
- At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Please visit http://www.bcaa.com/greatplacetowork to apply.