Our client, Multinational hiring over 10000 employees with head office locate in Downtown of Montréal looking for a Manager Compensation.
The candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of day to day operations of the Compensation Group, advisor group and functions to ensure that all internal requirements are met at all times and to develop subject matter expertise within the group requiring to innovate, recommending and aligning compensation programs with corporate strategy. Accountable for operational performance against goals and metrics. Responsible for continual improvement to develop team functions and capabilities.
- Supervise advisory staff in their job duties, determine employee staffing levels, distribute work load among staff and create an environment that promotes customer service, teamwork and accountability, monitoring progress (KPIs).
- Develops a strong understanding of the business units and operational needs.
- Provide coaching and guidance to improve staff performance and capabilities and identify training needs and develop staff in both technical and "soft" skills.
- The role will bring expertise in the area of compensation to lead and develop robust compensation benchmarking tools, processes and education for global operations.
- This role would be a Subject Matter Expert in job evaluations and increase support and education of field businesses to ensure equitable calibration across the company.
- This role would be SME for helping integrate future acquisitions from a job leveling perspective and would be an essential partner in the future changes and approach to grading in support of the new talent management
- Includes supporting large scale reorganizations with job evaluations along with internal/external competitive analysis.
- Responsible for continuing to develop and improve the efficiency of the Compensation Group operations by standardizing processes and procedures, developing new compensation guideline recommendations including those for policy considerations and innovative compensation approaches.
- Responsible for conducting the required research, in-depth analytical review and financial impact analysis for projects. Must have the ability to create effective presentations, be proficient at gaining input and buy-in with key stakeholders, along with effective change management skills for implementation and sustainment.
- The role will be involved in other key HR projects, such as future implementation of a global HRIS and future development of compensation and administration tools, as needed. Role will also provide ad hoc support to the Executive Compensation team.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Administration/Actuarial or related field.
- Advanced degree whit 5 years of compensation experience including 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Customer service oriented with a desire to meet or exceed expectations.
- Ability to take ownership and resolve challenging situations with sound judgment in escalating matters.
- Ability to focus efforts and rally subordinates to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to manage the priorities of self and others in a multi projects, evolving environment.
- Efficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced Excel a must.
- Bilingual written and oral skills (French and English) strongly preferred.
Our client offer competitive compensation, including annual bonus plan and all benefits.
If this challenge interests you, please send your resume to Benoit Charlebois, at the following address.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
BC Ressources Humaines Inc. – Headhunting firm is committed to equity in employment and invites all qualified people to apply.
Indeed - 4 months ago