Temporary Landowner Liaison – 12 Months
BC Oil & Gas Commission, Dawson Creek
Grid 24 - $63,343.27 - $72,378.87*
- Posted salary includes a JFMM Allowance of 10% & a Location Allowance of 3%
This position is geographically restricted to Dawson Creek
The Landowner Liaison proactively interacts on behalf of the Commission with community and landowners where petroleum and natural gas activities may or currently occur. The Landowner Liaison is responsible for programs that enhance positive relations among diverse parties on matters related to rights and terms of entry on private and agricultural leased lands, public engagement, and conflict management, ensuring oil and gas activities are conducted in accordance with regulations, standards and best business practices, to minimize impacts.
Consideration will be given to those with:
- Degree or Diploma in a directly related area of study and three to five years current and directly-related work experience ~or~
- An equivalent combination of education and experience;
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- Public and/or stakeholder relations, public involvement/consultation processes, and appropriate dispute resolution programs/processes;
- Establishing, monitoring and reporting on strategic objectives;
- Program and staff management;
- Building collaborative relationships with various stakeholders including municipal governments.
Please visit our website at http://www.bcogc.ca/hr/default.aspx to review the full job description, the selection criteria and information on how to apply.
Closing Date: November 16, 2012