Temp Emergency Response Technician (12 Months)
BC Oil & Gas Commission, Fort St John
Grid 11 - $45,366.86 - $51,389.61*
- Posted salary includes a JFMM Allowance of 10% & a Location Allowance of 3%
The position is geographically restricted to Fort St John
The position reviews and audits emergency response plans and related issues. The position periodically reviews emergency response plans, monitors compliance with Commission ERP requirements, records submission and files ERP manuals or other related documents.
Consideration will be given to those with:
- Graduation from a relevant program at a recognized Institute of Technology and a minimum of one year directly related oil and gas experience; or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- Administrative and/or technical experience related to resource management or oil and gas activities
- Experience processing and assembling oil and gas documentation or data management.
- Interpreting legislation, regulations or policy and ensuring compliance
- Working with maps, plans and/or legal descriptions
- Must have experience or training in keyboarding, database, spreadsheet, word processing and other standard computer applications.
In submitting a resume and cover letter, you confirm you have reviewed the following job description for a complete list of duties and qualifications. We encourage all applicants to apply, even if they do not currently meet the qualifications as an employee development plan may be established for lesser qualified applicants to progress to the full working level. Classification and salary will be based on level of education, experience and training requirements. An eligibility list may be established. Occasional overtime work may be required.
Please ensure you quote your full name and competition number on the subject line of your email in the format "First Name Last Name Competition No" for example; Peter Richards Competition No. 201352. Please note applicants will only be contacted if they are selected to proceed further in the process. For additional information regarding this position, please contact Recruitment at (250) 794-5203. You are also encouraged to view the Commission Website.
Closing Date: July 15, 2013