BC Oil & Gas Commission, Fort St John
Grid 9 - $39,125.83 - $44,268.64*
- Posted salary includes a Location Allowance of 3%
The position provides records management services to multiple Commission staff and external clients, effectively implementing and administering the Commission’s Recorded Information Management System – RIM (using ARCS and ORCS classification designations), supporting the Commission’s records management program and assisting with the coordination of FOIPP and litigation requests.
Consideration will be given to those with:
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Three years of records management experience/training or three years administrative experience/training with 1 year in records management;
- Experience and/or training with word processing, creating spreadsheets and working with other standard computer applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- Good working knowledge of records management practices and procedures including knowledge of filing and storage of electronic and physical documents
- Good working knowledge of business English
- Knowledge of word processing, creating spreadsheets and working with other standard computer applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Knowledge of the Document Disposal Act and other statutes, regulations, policies and procedures related to records management
- Knowledge of ARCS and ORCS
- Knowledge of EDRMS, other records management systems and database applications
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO US. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AT http://www.bcogc.ca/careers/opportunities/all.
To submit your application, please select the “Apply Now” button within the posting. After clicking the button, you will be required to fill in your name, address, contact information, working status in Canada, and attach your resume and cover letter (only Microsoft Word or PDF documents can be attached).
For additional information regarding this position, please contact Recruitment at (250) 794-5203. You are also encouraged to view the Commission Website.
Competition Number: 201402
Closing Date: January 22, 2014
For More Information: Recruitment 250 794 5203