7 Month Temporary Recruitment & Orientation Advisor
BC Oil & Gas Commission, Fort St John
Grid 18 - $50,400.86 - $57,321.48*
- Posted salary includes a Location Allowance of 3%
The position is geographically restricted to Fort St John
Corporate Services Division
Consideration will be given to those with:
- A combination of 5 years of related experience, education and/or training in human resource administration, administrative support, supervision/management, or clerical.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- Ability to conduct effective and objective interviews with individuals at all levels to obtain accurate, completed and relevant information, while maintaining confidentiality;
- Knowledge of human resource principles, policies and procedures and the ability to apply this knowledge to recruitment and selection and training;
- Ability to apply and interpret policies, procedures and collective agreements;
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, by providing and obtaining information of a complex, technical or sensitive nature, effectively, clearly and concisely;
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service skills;
To submit your application, please visit http://www.bcogc.ca/careers/opportunities/all & select the “Apply Now” button within the posting. After clicking the button, you will be required to fill in your name, address, contact information, working status in Canada, and attach your resume and cover letter (only Microsoft Word or PDF documents can be attached).
For additional information regarding this position, please contact Recruitment at (250) 794-5203. You are also encouraged to view the Commission Website.
Competition Number: 201417
Closing Date: March 11, 2014
For More Information: Recruitment 250 794 5204
We support opportunities for employee growth, recognize individual and group contributions, demonstrate accountability at all levels, and...