Human Resources Assistant - BC Oil & Gas Commission, Fort St John
$45,360.39 - $51,495.99*
- Posted salary includes a Location Allowance of 3%
This is an excluded position and is geographically restricted to Fort St John
Corporate Services Division
Reporting to a Director, Human Resources, this position plays a key role in providing broad range of human resource support services. The Human Resources Assistant works at a fast pace, in a challenging environment, with tight and competing deadlines, and work assignments where attention to detail and relationships are critical to the success of the position.
Consideration will be given to those with:
- Four years’ clerical experience, education and/or training, one year of which includes working in a human resource or payroll environment;
- Experience processing transactions and manipulating a complex human resource or payroll information system;
- Experience providing information on established interpretation of collective agreements, policies and processes;
- Experience working with and meeting strict deadlines;
- Knowledge of HR principles, policies, practices and collective agreements.
Please ensure you quote your full name and competition number on the subject line of your email in the format "First Name Last Name Competition No" for example; Peter Richards Competition No. 201336. For additional information regarding this position, please contact Recruitment at (250) 794-5203. You are also encouraged to view the Commission Website.
Closing Date: June 11, 2013