Health, Wellness & Safety Coordinator (10 Months)
BC Oil & Gas Commission, Fort St John
Grid 15 - $49,764.31 - $56,495.60*
- Posted salary includes a JFMM Allowance of 10% & a Location Allowance of 3%
The position is geographically restricted to Fort St John
Corporate Services Division
Consideration will be given to those with:
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety with minimum 2 years’ experience in Occupational Health and Safety or Industrial Hygiene.
- Combined education/experience minimum 5 years in related field.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- Maintaining and/or managing Occupational Health and Safety Programs.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating safety meetings, workshops, seminars, and safety events or conferences.
- Policy and procedure development processes within a public sector, legislative, policy-oriented and operational environment.
- Administration and interpretation of work place occupational health and safety legislation and regulations.
- Accident/Incident Investigations.
- Must possess and maintain a valid first aid certificate.
Please note applicants will only be contacted if they are selected to proceed further in the process. For additional information regarding this position, please contact Recruitment at (250) 794-5203. You are also encouraged to view the Commission Website at http://bcogc.ca/careers.
Closing Date: May 15, 2013
Please visit our website at http://bcogc.ca/careers to review the full job description, the selection criteria and information on how to apply. .
NOTE: Please ensure you quote your full name and competition number on the subject line of your email in the format "First Name Last Name Competition No" for example; Peter Richards Competition No. 201326