Drilling, Completions & Production Engineer
BC Oil & Gas Commission, Kelowna
LSO 4 - $83,280.63 - $108,593.49*
- Posted salary includes a JFMM Allowance of 27%
The Drilling, Completions and Production Engineer participates in the planning, implementation, development of improvements and administration of the regulatory framework for petroleum industry drilling, completion and production activities, including the design, construction, operation, maintenance and the abandonment phases.
Consideration will be given to those with:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering with 4 years related experience, or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 7 years related experience
- Incumbent is required to be a Designated Professional Engineer and be registered or qualify for immediate registration with the Association of Professional engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (APEGBC).
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- Engineering experience preferably with BC oil and gas field operations
- Experience with wellbore design configurations, pressure controls and environmental safety
- Experience with sour oil and gas well operations and associated emergency response preparedness
Please visit our website at http://www.bcogc.ca/hr/ to review the full job description, the selection criteria and information on how to apply.
Closing Date: November 29, 2012
NOTE: Please ensure you quote your full name and competition number on the subject line of your email in the format "First Name Last Name Competition No" for example; Peter Richards Competition No. 201251