Documentation Coordinator (12 Months) - BC Oil & Gas Commission, Fort St John
Grid 21 - $54,962.98 - $62,701.65*
- Posted salary includes a Location Allowance of 3%
The position is geographically restricted to Fort St John
Reporting to the Manager, Process Improvement, the Documentation Coordinator is responsible for providing professional documentation expertise and a coordinating and delivering a range of writing, editing and publishing services.
The position plays an integral role in managing the continuous improvement of the professionalism, accessibility and accuracy of the Commission’s operational documentation.
Consideration will be given to those with:
- A combination of five years related experience, education and training
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- Minimum of one year experience having direct responsibility for internal and/or external documentation for a corporate or public sector program
- Experience coordinating day to day documentation projects
- Writing technical, policy, and/or procedural manuals
- Experience with technical writing, desktop publication and graphic design
In submitting a resume and cover letter, you confirm you have reviewed the following job description for a complete list of duties and qualifications. We encourage all applicants to apply, even if they do not currently meet the qualifications as an employee development plan may be established for lesser qualified applicants to progress to the full working level. Classification and salary will be based on level of education, experience and training requirements. An eligibility list may be established. Occasional overtime work may be required.
Please ensure you quote your full name and competition number on the subject line of your email in the format "First Name Last Name Competition No" for example; Peter Richards Competition No. 201365. Please note applicants will only be contacted if they are selected to proceed further in the process. For additional information regarding this position, please contact Recruitment at (250) 794-5203. You are also encouraged to view the Commission Website.
Closing Date: September 26, 2013