Compliance Program Specialist
BC Oil & Gas Commission, Fort St John
Grid 27 - $69,317.58 - $79,286.55*
- Posted salary includes a JFMM Allowance of 10% & a Location Allowance of 3%
The Compliance Program Specialist is a diverse and challenging position that focuses on supporting the Commission’s compliance and enforcement function through the Commission administrative processes as they pertain to C&E for the purpose of improving its core business and strategic outcomes. Reporting to the Director, Compliance & Enforcement, the Compliance Program Specialist is responsible is for the development and implementation of the Commissions administrative compliance and enforcement program, processes, documentation as well as management of the Commission’s risk ranked inspection process.
Consideration will be given to those with:
- University Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Public Administration, Natural Resource Management, Law)with 3-5 years’ experience
- Diploma in a related discipline with 5-8 years’ experience
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- Current and related experience at a practitioner, analyst or management level in a related area such as industrial engineering, quality assurance, compliance reviews, policy, business analysis or auditing preferably in a large decentralized organization with computerized data systems
- Demonstrated experience with reviewing and analyzing large amounts of data
- Demonstrated experience preparing comprehensive presentations, reports, briefing notes and/or issue papers
- Demonstrated experience working with regulations, policies, and standards
Please visit our website at http://www.bcogc.ca/hr/ to review the full job description, the selection criteria and information on how to apply.
Closing Date: December 4, 2012
NOTE: Please ensure you quote your full name and competition number on the subject line of your email in the format "First Name Last Name Competition No" for example; Peter Richards Competition No. 201253