Compliance Management Specialist - BC Oil & Gas Commission, Victoria
Grid 30 - $83,869.56 - $96,021.84*
- Posted salary includes a JFMM Allowance of 20%
The Compliance Management Specialist position is designed to oversee the development and implementation of a Compliance Management System (CMS). The CMS encompasses all operational activities conducted by the Commission in ensuring regulatory compliance by Oil and Gas Industry permit holders.
Consideration will be given to those with:
- University Degree in a related discipline (e.g.: Public Administration, Natural Resource Management, Economics or Business Administration) with 3-5 years’ experience
- Diploma in a related discipline with 5-8 years’ experience.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- Current and related experience at a practitioner, analyst or management level in a related area such as industrial engineering, quality assurance, compliance reviews, policy, business analysis or auditing preferably in a large decentralized organization with computerized financial systems;
- Demonstrated experience with reviewing and analyzing large amounts of data;
- Demonstrated experience preparing comprehensive presentations, reports, briefing notes and/or issue papers
- Demonstrated experience working with regulations, policies, and standards
In submitting a resume and cover letter, you confirm you have reviewed the following job description for a complete list of duties and qualifications. We encourage all applicants to apply, even if they do not currently meet the qualifications as an employee development plan may be established for lesser qualified applicants to progress to the full working level. Classification and salary will be based on level of education, experience and training requirements. An eligibility list may be established. Occasional overtime work may be required.
Please ensure you quote your full name and competition number on the subject line of your email in the format "First Name Last Name Competition No" for example; Peter Richards Competition No. 201353. Please note applicants will only be contacted if they are selected to proceed further in the process. For additional information regarding this position, please contact Recruitment at (250) 794-5203. You are also encouraged to view the Commission Website.
Closing Date: August 6, 2013