BC Oil & Gas Commission, Fort St John
Grid 15 - $49,764.31 - $56,495.60*
- Posted salary includes a JFMM Allowance of 10% & a Location Allowance of 3%
The position is geographically restricted to Fort St John
Operations Division – Permitting & Authorizations
This position assess and evaluate all oil and gas activities and related activities as defined in legislation to ensure that these applications are submitted in the form and manner as required under the Oil and Gas Activities Act and as per our guidance in our various application manuals. To review, process and assign applications to the appropriate statutory decision makers. To process and issue all pertinent permit and tenure documents associated with all approved applications.
Consideration will be given to those with:
- A combination of four years of clerical/administrative support experience, education and/or training.
- There will be different combinations of relevant training and experience that would result in the person meeting the above standards
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- Administrative and/or technical experience related to resource management or oil and gas activities
- Minimum one year experience processing and assembling oil and gas documentation or data management.
- Interpreting legislation, regulations or policy and ensuring compliance
- Working with maps, plans and/or legal descriptions
- Must have experience or training in keyboarding, database, spreadsheet, word processing and other standard computer applications
Please visit our website at http://bcogc.ca/careers to review the full job description, the selection criteria and information on how to apply. .
Closing Date: February 4, 2013
NOTE: Please ensure you quote your full name and competition number on the subject line of your email in the format "First Name Last Name Competition No" for example; Peter Richards Competition No. 201304
We support opportunities for employee growth, recognize individual and group contributions, demonstrate accountability at all levels, and...