Application Review Assistant
BC Oil & Gas Commission, Fort St John
Grid 9 - $39,125.83 - $44,268.64*
- Posted salary includes a Location Allowance of 3%
Operations Division – Permitting & Authorizations
Consideration will be given to those with:
- A combination of one (1) year of clerical/administrative supportive experience, education and/or training.
- Experience/training in keyboarding, word processing, spreadsheet and other standard computer applications (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- High level of data entry accuracy – data entry skills will be verified through administrative testing.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience:
- With general office procedures;
- With computer programs (Specifically - Excel, Word, Outlook)
- With the operation of general office equipment;
- With oil and gas business practices and procedures is an asset.
In submitting your application, you confirm you have reviewed the following job description for a complete list of duties and qualifications. We encourage all applicants to apply, even if they do not currently meet the qualifications as an employee development plan may be established for lesser qualified applicants to progress to the full working level.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO US. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AT http://www.bcogc.ca/careers/opportunities/all.
To submit your application, please select the “Apply Now” button within the posting. After clicking the button, you will be required to fill in your name, address, contact information, working status in Canada, and attach your resume and cover letter (only Microsoft Word or PDF documents can be attached).
For additional information regarding this position, please contact Recruitment at (250) 794-5203. You are also encouraged to view the Commission Website.
Competition Number: 201407
Closing Date: January 31, 2014
For More Information: Recruitment 250 794 5203