Warehouse Administration, Logistics and Food Safety Clerk
Date: August 15, 2013
Location: Delta, BC
Start Date: August 26, 2013
Duration/Type: Permanent Full-Time
Wage: Dependent on experience
Company: BCfresh is a100% grower-owned and operated, premier provider of locally-grown vegetables across Western Canada.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- The Warehouse Administrator, Logistics and Food Safety Clerk is responsible for the administrative support of the Warehouse Management including data entry, general correspondence, file maintenance and other administrative duties as assigned.
- The position is responsible for performance of all tasks relating to all freight related transactions with customers and vendors, including but not limited to, ascertaining best rates and arranging shipments for Canadian customers and vendors as well as imports and exports to the US.
- Utilizing skills in Food Safety, the position is responsible for daily monitoring, record keeping, data entry and enforcement of the company’s overall food safety program at the distribution level.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least four years of experience in warehouse administration, freight logistics and food safety.
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to direct and handle multiple tasks, prioritize and act with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have core computer competencies including an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in working with computerized accounting/warehouse software.
- Must be trustworthy and have the ability to handle sensitive matters with the utmost confidentiality.
How To Apply: Applications may be submitted by email or fax to:
Fax Number: 604 946-2924
Attention: Monica Vermani
Indeed - 6 months ago