An exciting opportunity in our Contact Center to be the front-line for our semi-annual media ratings research!
Who we are:
BBM Canada is the leading supplier of radio and television audience ratings services to the broadcast and advertising industry in Canada since 1944.
What you will do:
Contact Canadian households to gain their participation for our ratings research. You will be responsible for some basic data entry. These positions DO NOT involve sales or solicitation of any kind and there are internal development opportunites.
Part Time, Evenings/Weekends, 3-month contract, with opportunities for contract renewals or permanent positions
Must be available to work minimum 3 shifts/week - Saturday OR Sunday availability is required along with ability to work until midnight twice throughout the week. YOU SELECT YOUR OWN AVAILABILITY/SCHEDULE
Job Category: Contact Centre, Communications, Research, Audience Measurement
Please send your resume via email
- Successful candidates will possess strong communication and active listening skills
- Strong understanding of market research procedures is an asset
- Self-motivated and is focused on high-quality production
- Exceptional spelling and grammar required
- Must have completed Grade 11
- Basic data entry skills are required
- Must possess fluency in the English language
- Previous telemarketing, market research or customer service experience an asset
- Fluency in French, Cantonese and Mandarin is an asset (hourly premiums after passing fluency test)
Full, paid training provided. Students, seniors and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.