An exciting opportunity in our Contact Center to be the front-line for our semi-annual media ratings research!
Who we are
BBM Canada is the leading supplier of radio and television audience ratings services to the broadcast and advertising industry in Canada since 1944.
What you will do
Contact Canadian households to gain their participation for our ratings research. You will be responsible for some basic data entry. These positions DO NOT involve sales or solicitation of any kind and there are internal development opportunites.
Where you will work
You will be working from our head office located in North York (York Mills & Don Mills).
Part Time, Evenings/Weekends, 3-month contract, with opportunities for contract renewals or permanent positions
Must be available to work minimum 3 shifts/week; preference given for 4-day availability
Currently looking for those who can work more than the minimum with the following 4 shifts/week:
Monday - 5pm to midnight
Tuesday - 5pm to midnight
Friday - 5pm to midnight
Sunday (Noon to 8pm)
Preference given to those who can work the days listed above
Please send your resume via email.
- Successful candidates will possess strong communication and active listening skills
- Strong understanding of market research procedures is an asset
- Self-motivated and is focused on high-quality production
- Exceptional spelling and grammar required
- Must have completed Grade 11
- Basic data entry skills are required
- Must possess fluency in the English language
- Previous telemarketing, market research or customer service experience an asset
- Fluency in French, Cantonese and Mandarin is an asset (hourly premiums after passing fluency test)
Full, paid training provided. Students, seniors and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.