Our client in Laval has an opportunity for a Senior Programmer Analyst -VB.NET or C# to work on their in-house ERP application (this is not a web position). This is a permanent position.
SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST - VB.NET or C #
The candidate will be involved in the development of features and / or modules according to the specifications of the analysis and the established standards and will ensure that the development fits well done to the existing system and our ERP software house.
The analyst-programmer must define the functional requirements and prepare a preliminary organic analysis and projects as required. It organizes the technical solution by developing the entire processing chain and the writing phase of the program resulting in detail.
In addition to writing programs, the programmer performs testing and developing documentation for quotes for this purpose.
- Participate in the development architecture team;
- Participate in the preparation of technical and programming standards and recommend improvements;
- Guide and advise less experienced programmer analysts;
- Participate and conduct functional and organic analyzes;
- Recommend improvements to existing systems;
- consolidate, verify, correct and document programs according to established standards and following the specifications provided;
- Develop robust code, and achieve reliable and efficient unit testing;
- Advise your supervisor of any deficiencies regarding the information and specifications have been submitted in order to make the necessary corrections;
- Perform other related duties.
Technical knowledge and profile sought
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology or Computer in December;
- 6 years experience in VB net. Or C #
- Knowledge management data bases MS - SQL SERVER;
- Microsoft certification (an asset)
- Experience with Visual Studio 2005 + (2010 a plus);
- Recent experience in technology sought;
- Fluent in French and English both oral and written.
- Experience with a management platform source code: VSS or TFS or SVN;
- Experience with Crystal report / Microsoft Reporting Services;
- Experience with controls (3rd Party) Infragistics / Telerik / DevExpress;
- Programming of an ERP or in the field of retail or distribution.
BBG Management has extensive experience in delivering staffing services to private and public sector organizations. Our success is based on...