BAZZUL Studios is looking for a GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in fashion looking to build a solid portfolio, and gain insight working alongside the startup of a new brand. You will be a valuable asset to the team reporting directly to the Creative Director and Brand Coordinator.
BAZZUL Studios is a proudly Canadian brand, rooted in North American fashion tradition with a truly global reach. Head office is in Toronto, where we are working together to make the best product possible. BAZZUL is infusing the rich landscape of denim culture with the BAZZUL take on classic, timeless ready-to-wear.
- Design and make print ready materials. Including: spec sheets, technical drawings, hang tags, labels, flyers, and magazine advertisements
- Assist in the execution of brand logos and identity for online and offline use
- Maintain brand standards, including image, message, style, and logo use
- Misc. Design: cropping images and image placement, updating website, sourcing the web for related ideas
- General Office Admin Tasks: Email, Creating databases, scheduling meetings
- Assisting with Research
- A strong interest in fashion
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Available 2-3 days a week (either in studio or mobile)
- Proficient use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- Proficient use of MS Word and MS Excel
- Intermediate fashion technical drawings and knowledge of textile design manipulation
- Familiar with emerging online trends (websites, brands, artists)
- Not a requirement but a PLUS if you have knowledge in CSS & HTML coding
- Use of video editing software such as iMovie, Adobe Premiere, and Final Cut Pro
- Photo retouching skills
In submitting your application please include: a brief explanation as to why you are interested in this position, your resume, and your portfolio (or some examples of your work) in PDF format subject line, “Graphic Design Intern”.
Indeed - 20 months ago