Marketing Intern | BAZZUL Studios
BAZZUL Studios is currently looking for a MARKETING INTERN. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in fashion, looking to gain experience and insight in working alongside the startup of a new brand. You will be a valuable asset to the team reporting directly to the Creative Director and Brand Manager.
This is an unpaid internship that is part-time and can be used towards a school credit.
BAZZUL Studios is a proudly Canadian brand, rooted in North American fashion tradition with a truly global reach. Head office is in Toronto, where we are working together to make the best product possible. BAZZUL is infusing the rich landscape of denim culture with the BAZZUL take on classic, timeless ready-to-wear.
- Available 10-20 hours a week (split between mobile and studio time)
- Research and monitor local and international markets and trends that relate directly to the brand
- Administrative Duties: Answering emails, updating directories & databases, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns for online and offline use: this includes guerilla marketing campaigns
- Assist with branding and logo
- Act as a community manager for the brand
- Prepare and develop media budgets
- Writing press releases and other media
- Attend team meetings and be willing to contribute to other team activities as requested.
- Embody the brand
- A strong interest in fashion
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Good use of MS Office products (Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Good researching and internet researching skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of current and upcoming trends
- Organized & self-motivated
- Use of video editing software
- Knowledge of SEO Optimization tools
In submitting your application please include: a brief explanation as to why you are interested in this position, & your resume in PDF format with the subject line, “Marketing Intern”.
Good Luck to all candidates, we can’t wait to meet you!