BASF Canada, a leader in the global markets of chemical manufacturing and distribution, has an immediate opportunity for a contributing team player in Kelowna, BCfor a
Technical Service Representative
The primary role of this position is to support the sales and technical activities of automotive refinishing. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, Automotive Refinish Western Canada, the successful candidate will be accountable to:
- Demonstrate and sell refinish paint and associated products
- Work with Sales Representatives to perform product demo’s
- Grow paint sales in the body shop market.
- To promote and support e-commerce activities and added value services
- Provide input on market conditions and competitive activities in territory
- Resolve customer problems such as colour match or other material application problems
- proficient in automotive painting, preparation and spray equipment
- a minimum of 3-5 years relevant business development experience is required
- solid knowledge of PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet),
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- a highly motivated self-starter
- the ability to work with minimum supervision,
- strong selling and negotiation skills are required
To the right individual we can provide support unequalled in the industry, competitive salary and training opportunities. If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining this progressive organization that focuses on quality and customer commitment to excellence in all business areas, please submit your resume, in confidence with salary expectation, referencing ECR-BC
Indeed - 20 months ago
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company – The Chemical Company.
With about 112,000 employees, six Verbund sites and close...