Bankers Petroleum Ltd. is a Canadian-based oil and gas exploration and production company focused on maximizing the value of its heavy oil assets in Albania. Our Company is targeting growth in production and reserves through application of new and proven technologies by a strong experienced technical team.
Due to growth our downtown Calgary office is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Supply Chain
Coordinator to join our dynamic, team orientated workplace.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this position is responsible for the procurement of oil & gas equipment, materials & services and set-up service and supply agreements for internal clients (i.e. Facilities, Construction, and Production).
- Establish and manage internal stakeholder relationships;
- Procure oil & gas equipment, materials and services;
- Lead or assist in the RFx (RFI, RFQ, RFP, NT) bid processes;
- Develop/manage contracts and service agreements;
- Assist in documenting and educating company on new Supply Chain policies and procedures;
- Analyze spend activities and trends, create evaluation tools; and
- Actively support & contribute to the culture of safety at Bankers Petroleum.
Qualifications & Skills
- High energy, strong work ethic;
- Positive attitude, strong communicator;
- Minimum 3 years oil & gas industry procurement experience;
- Familiar with oil and gas equipment and vendors;
- Familiar with contracts and service agreements;
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; and
- Post-secondary degree in a related discipline is desirable.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally if required;
Indeed - 10 months ago