Bankers Petroleum Ltd. is a Canadian-based oil and gas exploration and production company focused on maximizing the value of its heavy oil assets in Albania. Our Company is targeting growth in production and reserves through application of new and proven technologies by a strong experienced technical team.
Our downtown Calgary office is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced customer focused Office Assistant enhance our dynamic, team orientated workplace.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this position is responsible for the smooth day to day operation of the office while providing a positive, professional first impression to visitors and clients alike.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to provide a professional, courteous, customer service focused front reception experience which includes greeting visitors and answering phone lines and processing and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail including couriers.
- Organizing catering, managing office supplies and maintaining the boardrooms and kitchens.
- Assist with general accounting functions including bank deposit and bank reconciliations, communications with banks regarding income and outgoing wire transfers, organization of incoming invoices, coding, posting invoices to accounting system, filing of invoices.
- Assist with Human Resources database management and other related tasks.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Investor Relations department.
- Assist with special events planning, booking travel and managing facilities.
- Additional responsibilities will be added as the role evolves.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 2 years general office experience.
- Reception and/or basic accounting experience is preferred.
- Professional, courteous, with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills while working effectively in a confidential environment.
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are looking to join a growing, fast paced company with a team of talented, skilled professionals, please visit our website at www.bankerspetroleum.com to apply.
Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all who apply for their interest in Bankers Petroleum.