Bankers Petroleum Ltd. is a Canadian-based oil and gas exploration and production company focused on maximizing the value of its heavy oil assets in Albania. Our Company is targeting growth in production and reserves through application of new and proven technologies by a strong experienced technical team.
With an extraordinary asset, team and location, Bankers Petroleum offers our Expats an extraordinary career opportunity.
Albania offers a moderate climate, located across the Adriatic Sea from Italy and just north of Greece. Albania’s central location offers a unique starting point to explore the Balkans, the Mediterranean, and both Western and Eastern Europe.
Due to continued growth, Bankers has a new Field Production Engineer position open for a 28/28 day rotation. Reporting to the Technical Director in Albania, the successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to the optimization of our heavy oil assets located in Albania.
- Well monitoring and optimization for production maximization
- Completions troubleshooting and optimization
- Well service work direction including cased hole logging and other data gathering
- Work closely with geologists, reservoir engineers and operations to optimize field
- Prepare workover and well servicing economics
- Prepare workover and completion programs
- Reduction of operating costs and capital expenditures
- Supervision and mentoring of national engineering personnel
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of varied heavy oil petroleum engineering or technical experience in production engineering, operations, workovers, completions and petroleum economics
- B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline. APEGA membership or equivalent required. Technologist must have a Diploma in Engineering Technology and be a Certified Engineering Technologist
- Must have cold heavy oil production experience with progressive cavity pumps
- Knowledge in heavy oil remedial workovers and completions is required
- Experience with waterflooding and other recovery methods is an asset
- Thermal EOR or SAGD experience would be an asset
- The ability to work several assignments simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Field experience is an asset
- International experience would also be an asset but not required
- Effective English verbal and written skills
- Team player used to working in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment
- Legally eligible to work in Albania without sponsorship
If you are looking to join a growing, fast paced company with a team of talented, skilled professionals, please submit your resume in confidence.
Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all who apply for their interest in Bankers Petroleum.
Bankers Petroleum Ltd. (Bankers) is a Canadian-based oil and gas exploration and production company focused on maximizing the value of its...