This position is a Calgary-based position.
Due to continued growth Bankers Petroleum is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Vice President & COO. This newly created position requires an enthusiastic, high-energy administrative professional who possesses the business acumen to think strategically, prioritize work and offer solutions. This individual will maintain the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and business ethics.
- Provide full range of executive administrative support to the Senior VP and COO. Support to other VP’s may be required on an ad hoc basis.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Manage emails and update the calendar, effectively communicating schedule updates and changes.
- Make travel arrangements, coordinate the pre-planning of trips and provide continued support while the executive is travelling through different time zones.
- Closely aligned with executive’s movements, priorities, and emails and act as a proxy when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of ten years’ experience supporting at an executive level.
- Proven history of handling the challenges of supporting a very busy executive within a multi country organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Enjoy working independently, using good judgment and prioritizing with little or no direction.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; tact, patience and diplomacy with the ability to be assertive when appropriate.
- A proactive problem-solver, comprehensively analyzing the situation in order to anticipate issues before they arise.
- Highly proficient within Microsoft Office suite.
Indeed - 23 months ago