BackCheck is looking for business and success driven individuals to join our Inside Sales Team. The successful candidates will make outbound calls to companies, create interest and introduce them to BackCheck's value proposition. The Inside Sales representatives work cooperatively with outside sales and our customer care team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas. Compensation includes a base pay and ongoing commission sales.
- Contact potential customers via cold calling, prospecting and up-selling techniques
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Create interest in BackCheck's services for potential clients
- Track calls and successful leads
- Follow-up with leads, manage relationships and close sales
- Manage ongoing relationships with accounts that you close, and other accounts as assigned from time to time
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluently bilingual. (Must be perfectly fluent in French)
- 1 to 2 years of pertinent experience
- College or University degree
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and an outgoing personality is a must
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Competitive edge and willing to go above and beyond to win client accounts
- Able to adapt to change
- Business thinking skills
BackCheck offers opportunities for advancement and future leadership positions with the development of new departments and the opening of new locations internationally, exposure to a wide variety of positions within the company, extended medical and dental insurance, education incentives, social events and a positive working environment.
Founded in 1997, BackCheckÔ specializes in pre-employment background checks, including Criminal Record Checks, Investigative Reference...