BACCHUS Law Corporation combines top talent with entrepreneurial spirit to provide innovative legal services to new and emerging companies. We offer employees a unique and challenging environment where creativity and determination are rewarded.
Securities/Corporate Paralegal needed
-minimum 3 years experience working in a large law firm or securities boutique
- Annual General Meetings
- Ensuring compliance with all Regulatory Authorities, including Continuous Disclosure and acting as liaison with the Regulatory Authorities
- Corporate Secretarial Services, including maintenance of minute books; preparation of directors' resolutions, meeting minutes, shareholder minutes; tracking of share capital
- Financings, including preparation of Offering Memorandum and subscription agreements, application for approval by TSX-V; treasury orders and the issuance of securities; preparation and filing of Reports of Distribution
- Assistance with initial public offerings
- Filing insider reports (SEDI)
- SEDAR Filings
- Stock Option Plan administration
- Escrow applications
- Assistance with various transactional agreements, including letters of intent, option agreements, acquisition agreements, etc.
Salary and full benefits available.
BACCHUS Law Corporation combines top talent with entrepreneurial spirit to provide innovative legal services to new and emerging companies....