BACCHUS Law Corporation combines top talent with entrepreneurial spirit to provide innovative legal services to new and emerging companies. We offer employees a unique and challenging environment where creativity and determination are rewarded.
Securities/Corporate Paralegal needed
-minimum 3 years experience working in a large law firm or securities boutique
- Annual General Meetings
- Ensuring compliance with all Regulatory Authorities, including Continuous Disclosure and acting as liaison with the Regulatory Authorities
- Corporate Secretarial Services, including maintenance of minute books; preparation of directors' resolutions, meeting minutes, shareholder minutes; tracking of share capital
- Financings, including preparation of Offering Memorandum and subscription agreements, application for approval by TSX-V; treasury orders and the issuance of securities; preparation and filing of Reports of Distribution
- Assistance with initial public offerings
- Filing insider reports (SEDI)
- SEDAR Filings
- Stock Option Plan administration
- Escrow applications
- Assistance with various transactional agreements, including letters of intent, option agreements, acquisition agreements, etc.
Salary and full benefits available.