BACCHUS Law Corporation combines top talent with entrepreneurial spirit to provide innovative legal services to new and emerging companies. We offer employees a unique and challenging environment where creativity and determination are rewarded.
We currently need an experienced paralegal to assist with both corporate records and trademark registrations. We are looking for a self starter requiring little supervision, with strong organizational skills and the ability to handle competing time demands. Duties include the following:
- conduct initial trademark screen and searches and related IP administrative work
- maintaining trademark files
- reminding supervising attorneys of pertinent deadlines
- maintaining corporate records through ALF
- setting up new client files in PCLaw
- maintaining documents and setting up new files in Hummingbird DM
This is a full time, permanent position in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia. Salary depends on experience. Full benefit package.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, available start date and compensation expectations.