BACCHUS Law Corporation combines top talent with entrepreneurial spirit to provide innovative legal services to new and emerging companies. We offer employees a unique and challenging environment where creativity and determination are rewarded.
We currently need an experienced paralegal to assist with both corporate records and trademark registrations. We are looking for a self starter requiring little supervision, with strong organizational skills and the ability to handle competing time demands. Duties include the following:
- conduct initial trademark screen and searches and related IP administrative work
- maintaining trademark files
- reminding supervising attorneys of pertinent deadlines
- maintaining corporate records through ALF
- setting up new client files in PCLaw
- maintaining documents and setting up new files in Hummingbird DM
This is a full time, permanent position in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia. Salary depends on experience. Full benefit package.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, available start date and compensation expectations.
BACCHUS Law Corporation combines top talent with entrepreneurial spirit to provide innovative legal services to new and emerging companies....