B2B BANK Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great opportunites & learning experience presented to me.
Senior Customer Service Officer (Former Employee), toroJune 1, 2015
Great opportunities and learning experience guided me and prepared me to promotion to senior positions within this organization. This opportunities took me to great levels for my career.
Experienced in Client Services/administration/support roles with sound IT Technical Skills
Administration Officer (Current Employee), TorontoMay 30, 2015
A bank which works with advisor's. Good team work environment.
A good place to work with enjoyment for skilled people of all fields.
i like to work for this company in future.
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee), 199 Bay StreetMay 9, 2015
Pros: Free 30 mints break
good place to start,, unfortunately my 3 month contract is done, looking to work for this bank in the future, good management and good pay.
productive
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 1, 2015
I’ ve spent the last six years working full-time as a sales consultant for Financial company that specializes in educational content in finance . During that time, I’ve logged thousands of hours doing everything related to the sales process, including daily communication whit Costumer and quality assurance. I’ ve currently manage a team of over 20 financial advisors and i ensure that the quality of the business reach High standart.

What i like most about my previous job is that they gives me the opportunity to learn and be creative , and it looks like this position would do the same . i feel that i could be a valuable asset to your team, and bring to the table all of the skills that you require .
Very productive work place with free lunches, long hours and friendly coworkers.
Bilingual Processing Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 31, 2015
Was able to work in an extremely high volume, high dollar transaction group, with a demanding time frame.
Participated in training sessions to constantly improve the level of quality within the team.
Participated in regular team meetings. Worked closely with other service groups to ensure the needs of customers were optimally met.
toxic environment
Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2015
Pros: located downtown
Cons: poor management, low salary, no work/life balance, no flexible work environment
Old school environment, demands "bums in seats" from 8:30 - 5:00 without exception. Management is incompetent and lack vision.
Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
Productive, great management and support
Credit Administration Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 19, 2015
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- Enjoyable atmosphere with colleagues and managers.
- Great support and opportunities of advancement in an ever growing company.
- Every new hire gets the opportunity to sit down and hear from and have a Q & A with the CEO.
Friendly atmosphere with good management
Bilingual Administrative Officer (Current Employee), Toronto ONMarch 8, 2015
Use several systems to manage the volume of cases. Investigate and perform thorough checks to ensure consistent and efficient service. Work independently or in a team when required. Management is very busy and keep the team focused in areas that need immediate attention. Very friendly co-workers that have the entire teams interest at heart. Hardest part is the lack of interaction and work can become routine thus loss of motivation. There is a lack of variety and salary is not competitive. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with great people.
Productive work place
Senior Administrative Officer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 29, 2014
Pros: fun fun fun
Cons: great overtime
Good work life balance.
Great place to develop a variety of skills.
Wonderful co-workers who are always available to help.
Best part of this job is that you are always learning something new.
Productive and fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 14, 2014
Great Work culture
- Good Work Life balance
- Everything flows from top whether bad or good. The Staff is highly Loveable and Motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the team.
- Best of talented colleagues
- Work and Fun go hand in hand
- Just an awesome place and an excellent step in my career to be associated with such a company.
Good company
Desktop Support & System Admin (Contract) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 29, 2014
I really enjoyed to work there and will love to join them again in future if they want.
My Role
Senior Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 10, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: team environment
Responsible for conducting quantitative analysis on performance metrics from different departmental levels, performing benchmark analysis, and compiling performance data for more than ten business units. Utilized in-house spreadsheets to generate analytical reports to help support senior manager’s weekly and monthly meetings.
terrible place to work
Credit/Mortgage Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 4, 2014
Cons: low pay, bad management. disorganized workflows. revolving door, people are quitting and getting fired every month.
underpaid employees, management all from AGF Trust. boss is menopausal woman who freaks out. not a family oriented business. if you have children, stay far away from this place.
Very cooperative and team player
Administration Officer - Mutual Funds Processing (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 9, 2014
Pros: quickly, consistently, completely with quality and quantities, developed purpose-built back office solutions that create better, higher utilization while improving all-around productivity.
Cons: long hours, account for work regardless of source – including manual tasks.
Like exercise running which help me to keep healthy, energetic, strong and hard working. In addition to those interests and passions, my professional life is a huge part of who I am, so I'd like to talk a bit about some of the strengths which I would bring to this job. • Team Player, driven to ensure that the whole team is successful in meeting client needs. • Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer & Outlook.
Friendly evirontment, very well orginized working porcess
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 24, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short contract
I have been hired for the pick RRSP season to undewrite RRSP loans, process very well orginized, friendly atmosphere, good management.
Product development and management
Senior Manager, Product Management and Development (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 3, 2014
Pros: good working environment
Created strategic initiatives for both new and existing products
Largest local life ins
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2014
big organization
not many perks
growing big
professional approach
It was great working here
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), 130 Adelaide St.February 21, 2014
Fast paced environment
Learnt new software
Open communication with management
Co-workers very friendly
Though busy, It was a flexible job and enjoyed that part
The people I work with and department manager are fabulous, committed and conscientious individuals.
Administration Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: love the people
Cons: its hard to be a full time employee in the company.
B2B bank is a great company. I learned a lot from them. My manager and co-workers are all very supportive to new people like me. Our department always have meetings to discuss everything regarding our work.
Productive and fun work place
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 2, 2014
I Provide support to Laurentian Bank , AGF Trust and B2B Bank’s current customers for secured loans such as
Mortgages, Line of Credits and Home Equity Line of Credits .
I enjoy working in a fast pace enviornement with the scope of learning and development.