B2B BANK Employee Reviews in Canada

Great modern atmosphere
Credit Analyst/Loan Adjudicator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2016
Great management. Modern Culture. Friendly staff. No micromanaging. Management trust your judgement and decisions.
Pros
free coffee/tea
Cons
no cons
Great People and Great Learning Opportunity
Residential Mortage Junior Underwriter (Current Employee) –  199 Bay Street, Toronto, ONSeptember 13, 2015
Great people to work with and learn from with supportive management. However it is a place where numbers do matter and statistics are looked into. There is a lot of variety of work tasks to learn from and a platform where you can build your skills more. Office politics as expected with any corporate company. Training could be better. Overtime is not mandatory, but expected as much as you can.
Pros
Free breakfasts, lunches, dinners when there is Overtime
Productive and fun place
Administration (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 10, 2016
Superb management, nice people and very friendly culture. Management is very reachable, location is close to subway, can work for flexible hours too.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Overall the companies I worked with are good employers
Settlement Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 24, 2016
A typical day at work is busy especially in the morning.
I learned more about settlement of trades and reconciliation of cash and stocks.
Management is good.
My co-workers are a good team players.
There were times that the volume of trades to settle is huge and complicated that is very challenging to finish within the deadline period.
Enjoyable part of the job are meeting held on hotels that I was able to see and eat at various hotels in Toronto.
Pros
Good benefits and other special events like summer ice cream day
Cons
Long hours of work
Best bank to work with. Not too corporate compared to the others
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 12, 2016
The company encourages growth, it is comprised of many young people, they provide opportunities for movement around the company. They are supportive of family time/ sick time, and are great motivators (with food!!) during crunch time. The pay is also excellent.
Pros
lunches compensated when working overtime, option to work overtime, free coffee and tea, nice break rooms, nice people
Cons
long hours in a chair- typical of any bank job
Good place to work.
Assistant Manager- Client Services (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 26, 2016
People Management
Excellent interpersonal relations
Some red tape as with any bank
Great office
Good location
Free coffee and tea
Growth pains from previous acquisitions
B2B Bank
Senior Adminstration Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 4, 2016
Good place to start career, but not good place to stay longer term. The benefits and salary are very poor. Culture is very poor as upper management only prefers people they know
Pros
Not to demanding
Cons
Poor salary, poor advancement
Friendly atmosphere with good management
Bilingual Administrative Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto ONMarch 8, 2015
Use several systems to manage the volume of cases. Investigate and perform thorough checks to ensure consistent and efficient service. Work independently or in a team when required. Management is very busy and keep the team focused in areas that need immediate attention. Very friendly co-workers that have the entire teams interest at heart. Hardest part is the lack of interaction and work can become routine thus loss of motivation. There is a lack of variety and salary is not competitive. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with great people.
good place to work
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 23, 2016
we combine the excitement of working in a fast-growing, innovative technology environment

hhcskchlscjklsjckasjn

nzjkchnkslzhcnhlzkncl,z
Contractor
Credit analyst (contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 13, 2015
I assisted as a credit analyst with the RSP season. Good training and the manager was easy to work and communicate with.

Despite all my hard efforts to stay after my contract, they did not renew my contract.
Pros
Salary was what i was looking for
Cons
The company is known for issuing contracts
toxic environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2015
Old school environment, demands "bums in seats" from 8:30 - 5:00 without exception. Management is incompetent and lack vision.
Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
located downtown
Cons
poor management, low salary, no work/life balance, no flexible work environment
Excellent place
Bilingual Credit Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 17, 2016
So far excellent place. However very hard to find a full time position. The human resources can be better but still they did excellent job.
Productive and fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 14, 2014
Great Work culture
- Good Work Life balance
- Everything flows from top whether bad or good. The Staff is highly Loveable and Motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the team.
- Best of talented colleagues
- Work and Fun go hand in hand
- Just an awesome place and an excellent step in my career to be associated with such a company.
Great opportunites & learning experience presented to me.
Senior Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  toroJune 1, 2015
Great opportunities and learning experience guided me and prepared me to promotion to senior positions within this organization. This opportunities took me to great levels for my career.
terrible place to work
Credit/Mortgage Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 4, 2014
underpaid employees, management all from AGF Trust. boss is menopausal woman who freaks out. not a family oriented business. if you have children, stay far away from this place.
Cons
low pay, bad management. disorganized workflows. revolving door, people are quitting and getting fired every month.
Lending Specialist
Lending Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 5, 2015
The typical day consists of follow-ups with existing applicants to obtaining required documentation or provide current status on appraisal or funding particulars.

Conduct initial telephone interviews to complete application and submit financing package for confirmation of approval.

Respond to general inquiries on mortgage program from potential clients and from referral sources.

Assist co-workers with inquiries as to lending guidelines and procedures.
Pros
Good staff and supervisors
Cons
Shift work
Very cooperative and team player
Administration Officer - Mutual Funds Processing (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 9, 2014
Like exercise running which help me to keep healthy, energetic, strong and hard working. In addition to those interests and passions, my professional life is a huge part of who I am, so I'd like to talk a bit about some of the strengths which I would bring to this job. • Team Player, driven to ensure that the whole team is successful in meeting client needs. • Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer & Outlook.
Pros
quickly, consistently, completely with quality and quantities, developed purpose-built back office solutions that create better, higher utilization while improving all-around productivity.
Cons
long hours, account for work regardless of source – including manual tasks.
i like to work for this company in future.
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  199 Bay StreetMay 9, 2015
good place to start,, unfortunately my 3 month contract is done, looking to work for this bank in the future, good management and good pay.
Pros
Free 30 mints break
Productive, great management and support
Credit Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 19, 2015
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- Enjoyable atmosphere with colleagues and managers.
- Great support and opportunities of advancement in an ever growing company.
- Every new hire gets the opportunity to sit down and hear from and have a Q & A with the CEO.
productive
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 1, 2015
I’ ve spent the last six years working full-time as a sales consultant for Financial company that specializes in educational content in finance . During that time, I’ve logged thousands of hours doing everything related to the sales process, including daily communication whit Costumer and quality assurance. I’ ve currently manage a team of over 20 financial advisors and i ensure that the quality of the business reach High standart.

What i like most about my previous job is that they gives me the opportunity to learn and be creative , and it looks like this position would do the same . i feel that i could be a valuable asset to your team, and bring to the table all of the skills that you require .

B2B BANK Reviews by Location