B2B BANK Employee Reviews

Contractor
Credit analyst (contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 13, 2015
I assisted as a credit analyst with the RSP season. Good training and the manager was easy to work and communicate with.

Despite all my hard efforts to stay after my contract, they did not renew my contract.
Pros
Salary was what i was looking for
Cons
The company is known for issuing contracts
Great People and Great Learning Opportunity
Residential Mortage Junior Underwriter (Current Employee) –  199 Bay Street, Toronto, ONSeptember 13, 2015
Great people to work with and learn from with supportive management. However it is a place where numbers do matter and statistics are looked into. There is a lot of variety of work tasks to learn from and a platform where you can build your skills more. Office politics as expected with any corporate company. Training could be better. Overtime is not mandatory, but expected as much as you can.
Pros
Free breakfasts, lunches, dinners when there is Overtime
Lending Specialist
Lending Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 5, 2015
The typical day consists of follow-ups with existing applicants to obtaining required documentation or provide current status on appraisal or funding particulars.

Conduct initial telephone interviews to complete application and submit financing package for confirmation of approval.

Respond to general inquiries on mortgage program from potential clients and from referral sources.

Assist co-workers with inquiries as to lending guidelines and procedures.
Pros
Good staff and supervisors
Cons
Shift work
Great opportunites & learning experience presented to me.
Senior Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  toroJune 1, 2015
Great opportunities and learning experience guided me and prepared me to promotion to senior positions within this organization. This opportunities took me to great levels for my career.
Experienced in Client Services/administration/support roles with sound IT Technical Skills
Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  TorontoMay 30, 2015
A bank which works with advisor's. Good team work environment.
A good place to work with enjoyment for skilled people of all fields.
i like to work for this company in future.
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  199 Bay StreetMay 9, 2015
good place to start,, unfortunately my 3 month contract is done, looking to work for this bank in the future, good management and good pay.
Pros
Free 30 mints break
productive
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 1, 2015
I’ ve spent the last six years working full-time as a sales consultant for Financial company that specializes in educational content in finance . During that time, I’ve logged thousands of hours doing everything related to the sales process, including daily communication whit Costumer and quality assurance. I’ ve currently manage a team of over 20 financial advisors and i ensure that the quality of the business reach High standart.

What i like most about my previous job is that they gives me the opportunity to learn and be creative , and it looks like this position would do the same . i feel that i could be a valuable asset to your team, and bring to the table all of the skills that you require .
Very productive work place with free lunches, long hours and friendly coworkers.
Bilingual Processing Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 31, 2015
Was able to work in an extremely high volume, high dollar transaction group, with a demanding time frame.
Participated in training sessions to constantly improve the level of quality within the team.
Participated in regular team meetings. Worked closely with other service groups to ensure the needs of customers were optimally met.
toxic environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2015
Old school environment, demands "bums in seats" from 8:30 - 5:00 without exception. Management is incompetent and lack vision.
Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
located downtown
Cons
poor management, low salary, no work/life balance, no flexible work environment
Productive, great management and support
Credit Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 19, 2015
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- Enjoyable atmosphere with colleagues and managers.
- Great support and opportunities of advancement in an ever growing company.
- Every new hire gets the opportunity to sit down and hear from and have a Q & A with the CEO.

Want to know more about B2B BANK?

Ask a question
Friendly atmosphere with good management
Bilingual Administrative Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto ONMarch 8, 2015
Use several systems to manage the volume of cases. Investigate and perform thorough checks to ensure consistent and efficient service. Work independently or in a team when required. Management is very busy and keep the team focused in areas that need immediate attention. Very friendly co-workers that have the entire teams interest at heart. Hardest part is the lack of interaction and work can become routine thus loss of motivation. There is a lack of variety and salary is not competitive. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with great people.
Productive work place
Senior Administrative Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 29, 2014
Good work life balance.
Great place to develop a variety of skills.
Wonderful co-workers who are always available to help.
Best part of this job is that you are always learning something new.
Pros
fun fun fun
Cons
great overtime
Productive and fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 14, 2014
Great Work culture
- Good Work Life balance
- Everything flows from top whether bad or good. The Staff is highly Loveable and Motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the team.
- Best of talented colleagues
- Work and Fun go hand in hand
- Just an awesome place and an excellent step in my career to be associated with such a company.
Good company
Desktop Support & System Admin (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 29, 2014
I really enjoyed to work there and will love to join them again in future if they want.
My Role
Senior Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 10, 2014
Responsible for conducting quantitative analysis on performance metrics from different departmental levels, performing benchmark analysis, and compiling performance data for more than ten business units. Utilized in-house spreadsheets to generate analytical reports to help support senior manager’s weekly and monthly meetings.
Pros
management
Cons
team environment
terrible place to work
Credit/Mortgage Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 4, 2014
underpaid employees, management all from AGF Trust. boss is menopausal woman who freaks out. not a family oriented business. if you have children, stay far away from this place.
Cons
low pay, bad management. disorganized workflows. revolving door, people are quitting and getting fired every month.
Very cooperative and team player
Administration Officer - Mutual Funds Processing (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 9, 2014
Like exercise running which help me to keep healthy, energetic, strong and hard working. In addition to those interests and passions, my professional life is a huge part of who I am, so I'd like to talk a bit about some of the strengths which I would bring to this job. • Team Player, driven to ensure that the whole team is successful in meeting client needs. • Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer & Outlook.
Pros
quickly, consistently, completely with quality and quantities, developed purpose-built back office solutions that create better, higher utilization while improving all-around productivity.
Cons
long hours, account for work regardless of source – including manual tasks.
Friendly evirontment, very well orginized working porcess
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 24, 2014
I have been hired for the pick RRSP season to undewrite RRSP loans, process very well orginized, friendly atmosphere, good management.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
short contract
Product development and management
Senior Manager, Product Management and Development (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 3, 2014
Created strategic initiatives for both new and existing products
Pros
good working environment
Largest local life ins