B. A. Robinson Co. Ltd. is Western Canada's leading wholesaler of plumbing and electrical materials and products. Our heritage as a provider of superior customer service continues today because we value and reward initiative and hard work, and because we experience the satisfaction that comes from working in a small company environment where we can be close to the business.
We are seeking individuals who will be:
- Loading and unloading product from truck
- Processing received product according to company policies
- Placing incoming product into inventory
- Checking incoming product for damage and initiating freight claims
- Filling and shipping orders
- Participating in inventory counts
- Maintaining the warehouse in good order
- Assisting on the counter and answering phones as required
- Performing other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position will have a plumbing background and/or a post-secondary education in the plumbing field. You must be an energetic and motivated team player with good communication and organization skills. You must also have some computer knowledge skills, and be committed to providing superior customer service. Forklift experience would be considered an asset.
Our employees enjoy great health, dental, vision care, and pension benefits in addition to a competitive compensation plan. To explore this opportunity further, please send your resume along with the Job Posting # to:
B. A. Robinson Co. Ltd.
B-92 PTH 52 W
Steinbach, MB R5G 1T4
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.