B. A. Robinson Co. Ltd., is a leading Western Canadian distributor of plumbing, heating, electrical, and lighting products serving customers in the construction industry and retail home improvement markets through a network of 24 distribution warehouses and showrooms.
Our reputation as a growing company with a customer-service oriented culture continues to attract and retain top quality people and has earned it Platinum status among Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies.
CREDIT ASSISTANT (HOFF-13-41)
Working closely with the Credit Manager, the successful candidate will:
- respond to internal and external credit inquiries
- investigate and handle account disputes and billing discrepancies
- assist with collection activities
- prepare deposits and apply payments
- enter new accounts on computer and update customer data
- prepare reports
To be considered for this position you should have:
- at least two years previous AR/commercial credit experience
construction industry experience preferred
- strong interpersonal skills
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- comfort with computers and good keyboarding skills
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits plan. To explore this opportunity further, please send us your resume in complete confidence by Friday, July 19, 2013.
B. A. Robinson Co. Ltd.
619 Berry St
While we thank all candidates who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.