B. A. Robinson Co. Ltd. is Western Canada's leading wholesaler of plumbing and electrical materials and products. Our heritage as a provider of superior customer service continues today because we value and reward initiative and hard work, and because we experience the satisfaction that comes from working in a small company environment where we can be close to the business.
COUNTER SALES – PLUMBING (WNKP-13-71)
We are seeking individuals who will be:
- Providing immediate, personal customer service at the counter.
- Receiving customer orders and entering into the system accurately.
- Processing sales transactions.
- Providing information about products, services & promotional offerings.
- Providing accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information.
- Pulling & packing customer orders promptly, completely & accurately.
- Handling customer complaints and returns in a courteous and professional manner.
- Stocking shelves and maintain warehouse aisles.
- Assisting with inventory counts.
- Assisting with general warehouse duties as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a plumbing background and/or a post-secondary education in the plumbing field. You must have good communication and organization skills, be detail oriented, have strong computer skills, and be committed to providing superior customer service
Our employees enjoy great health, dental, vision care, and pension benefits in addition to a competitive compensation plan. To explore this opportunity further, please send your resume along with the Job Posting # to:
B. A. Robinson Co. Ltd.
375 Cargill Road
Winkler, MB R6W 4B4
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.