Want to work for a Great Company?
B&B Demolition started as a very small organization in 1999, employing only four people. Today, the company has forty-six team members and growing. B & B recognizes it takes a lot of people to make B&B run smoothly. We acknowledge our dedicated and loyal team members who work tirelessly to uphold the high level of customer service that B&B prides themselves on. Here at B & B we are all team members not just an employee number. B & B offers careers not jobs!
Position: Tool Driver / Labourer
Start Date: As soon as possible
Wage: $18+ based on experience
Hours: Requires Flexibility
Minimum Requirements/ Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Have a working personal phone & phone number
- Must be Punctual, organized and be able to multi-task !!!
- Treat others with respect
- Know how to work as a member of a team
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Follow safe work procedures & practices at all times
- CSA approved hard hat and work boots required
- Maintain shop organization
- Keep all tools and equipment in a workable state (must have knowledge of tools)
- Must have Excellent communication skills
- Have a valid Class 5A Alberta Drivers license/ Clean Abstract
- Distribute tools to job sites in an organized and timely manor
- Must be able to follow instructions from supervisors and finish all assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Must be able to park and manage a 18' trailer to deliver equipment to work sites and experience with a 5th wheel an asset.
- Know the city of Edmonton well
- Minor tool repair knowledge
Benefits & Perks:
- Company medical coverage (after 3 months of employment and 300 hours)
- RRSP Matching (after 3 months of employment)
- Receive a review of their performance after 3 months hours worked to ensure your hard work has not gone unnoticed
- Company BBQ’s and team building events
- Company Phone