Azadea Employee Reviews

its a huge company with over 10000 employees, payment was very good but i was working as a sales associate, and i was still finishing my bachelors.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 9, 2015
working hours used to change weekly.
on a typical day, i go to work an hour before my shift starts to look for a parking space, then when i go to the shop and punch in, then go to customers and ask if they need any help with the products we offer.
our shop consisted of over 40 employees and 3 mangers and 2 supervisors and i had go working relationship with all of them.

the hardest thing about this job was the change in working hours which was weekly based.
Pros
medical insurance, discounts, salary
Cons
rude customers
a challenging and enjoyable work
Assistant manager 1 (Former Employee) –  LebanonFebruary 2, 2016
there is a lot of offers and benefits, in addition they offers trainings in order to enhance your knowledge and skills. We can change location and shops.
Pros
benefits and flexible working hours
Cons
Working on holidays; long time to be hiered for back office vacancies
growing company with expert that you can learn from
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Amman- JordanNovember 15, 2015
Its very clear what your responsibilities , where are you now and what are you going to be in future with the company, they have clear structure, I have learnt a lot from this company, fun work environment, and good management.
Pros
flexible hours, lunch break
Cons
low salary
work culture is awesome,peers are trustworthy and cooperative.
STORE KEEPER (Current Employee) –  Sharjah, SHOctober 14, 2015
I have been working in this company for last two and a half years.The work cukture is amazing and staff members are very supportive and management is worth praising.
Pros
we get salary on time, opprunities for growth aand cooperative management.
Cons
No increament, no ot.
Productive, fun in a stress full environment
Sales (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 11, 2015
Azadea is a very nice company. When I joined Azadea I was zero. from here I have improved my communication skill, customer service skill. I have learned how to organize the work to finish it faster. and i also learned the benefits to work in a team.
The Company is very good, but the people who is operating here in Qatar is not fair for all the nationality.
Sales Associate / Cashier / Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 18, 2016
The day start as normal. I learned a lots of things here in my working experience in this company. For the management they are not fair they always in favor of arabic people like Lebanese Tunisian Syrian for example when this people enter our company they will start as sales associate sometimes assistant manager or shop manager not like other nationality they will start as storekeeper, for promotion its very hard for them to promote us, they will choose to hire new people for that position rather than the people working in that shop for a long time. Hardest part u will work overtime but they don't pay your overtime. hahahaha
Hope to hear from you soon
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 28, 2016
i love my work and i enjoy every moment i spend in there, it's like my second family.
during my 10 years experience in Azadea i have learned a lot and i have attended several numbers of training sessions, the management team is great and i have built a professional relationship with each and every one of them.
i know that there is always a hard part of our jobs and our biggest challenge is the economic situation around the world which enforces us to be at our best and try to maximize our sales.
being with my team is definately the most enjoyable part of my job
fun and exciting workplace
Shop In-charge/sales staff (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZDecember 22, 2015
everyday is a wonderful day.greet customers,assist them,

i learned a lot from this company.handling complaints,excellent customer service,analyzing reports UPT,Average price,average basket,KPI's.

The management are helpful and appreciate all the works that i've done.

i have the most supportive team or co-workers and managers.

the hardest part of the job is when you are working for your promotion you have to show them that you are tough.(depends on nationality)

overall work our enjoyable
Pros
Yearly appreciation party and awards
Cons
hard to get promotion
very good company to work with...as you are is school but you take salary and you have fun
Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  AmmanApril 5, 2016
I love this company and I learned every single detail I never thought of before.
all the management team are amazing ...brand managers ..and country manager ...I really love them all .

the hardest part of the job when you have a big occasion and you are working very hard with your shipments to get the best number and to make very well job .

the most enjoyable part of the job is your co workers are one family
Pros
appreciation
Cons
overtime
Merchandiser
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 8, 2016
• Planning product ranges and stock
• Implementing brand guidelines, commercial & image standards
• Planning sale merchandise and all other events (Christmas, Eid, etc...)
• Focus on stock placement in store according to best sellers and key items
• Involved in store orders & support orders for the best sellers
• Trialling merchandising and window displays in concept store.
• Store and concession visits to assure merchandising and displays are up to brand standards & image
• Creating and using planograms to plan store and product layout.
• Liaising with department staff to create the most appropriate visual and layout solutions
• Works in line with the store manager and communicate daily activities
• Report direct to RVMM and store activities and giving feedback on trends
very talented organization
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  CairoMay 29, 2015
very good atmosphere and fun spirit in the company, they keen to provides a good learning program for everyone to improve the company performance and meet its vision.
The management and co-workers are so helpful and you learn a lot from their experience and the managers give the opportunity for everyone to equally.
The job was fun specially in the retail and fashion atmosphere with new customers everyday and the hardest part is to keep all this good spirit and atmosphere between the co-workers and the same time doing the work professionally and achieve the sales target and the shop goals
Pros
full medical insurance, 21 days leave
Cons
no extra time benefits
effective and you will learn in trainings they have
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 28, 2015
customer service,hanging,folding,distribution
the hardest part for me is every inventory we are staying in the shop until 3 am and if the total quantity of the items is wrong we need to repeat the inventory.
in any working place theres always a fun time and enjoyment with the team
also it will come to a point that you will feel tired
the management is good but still theres an issue about salary no increase especially from the back employee
and no bonus for the retail staff unlike with the people in the office they have while the retail staff are working more long hours and 1 off only
Pros
unlimited visa, staff discount, free medical
Cons
long hours and culture discrimination
Mall of the Emirates
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Al BarshaJuly 7, 2016
Azadea it's a company where I learned a lot of things: sometimes it's happend to not have stockeeper so you will find by yourself the items you need, you will make customer service on the floor, if it's necessary you will work on cash counter, if the manager it't not there you will solve the customer problem and sometimes you will do coordination by yourself.This is what I learn in Azadea.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
8 hours
long working hours
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cairo, EgyptJuly 13, 2016
face many challenges in the daily work mostly its not a routine work.
management are only concerned about the sales of the stores not the operations and the challenges that we face unless it affects the sales directly and obviously.
9 working hours and on a frequent base we have to work more than 11 hours and sometimes more.
Pros
friendly colleagues
Cons
negative spirit in the office
Learning environment and team work are main characteristics of the company
Sales Associate & Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 22, 2015
Azadea is a big company with a good management structure that develops their employees providing trainings of good quality and learning environment at working place among supportive staff members and management. I've gained a big experience by meeting a lot of people from different cultures and developed my customer service skills.
Pros
Staff discount, insurance
Cons
No life balance because of long working hours
i have been in this company for long time and i naver worked in others company so icant speak or i cant compare.
Chef de partie (Current Employee) –  paul bujuman dubaiApril 30, 2016
working hours is fine.
management sometimes good sometimes not unneccesery paper works,
co workers are fine,
hardest part of the job too much audit not trusting their own staff.
when i am buisy i always enjoy the work no matter what i like the presssure from work.
you can meet a lot of people from different country and be friend with them
SALES ASSOCIATE / STORE KEEPER (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 10, 2016
A very competitive company, which i learned a lot of things to become successful, but the life and work is not balance at all, you have more time on working, such as working 8 hours and 7 days a week, that's why i considered myself a hardworking person,
fashion wear
Sales-Cashier (Current Employee) –  القاهرةMay 21, 2016
- Good day
- i learned about Product-Knowledge , Exceptional Customer Service , Visual Merchandising , Stock Keeping , Sales Man , Cashier System And receiving goods
- Good Management
- Good co-workers
- Helping people to choose the correct fashion to wear
Pros
Discount And medical Servecies
Cons
Long time
Productive and fun work place
Architectural Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 20, 2016
typical day at work is Prepare Drawings
learning from the company is If we are ready to work hard we can achieve
Management and co-workers were supportive and open minded
Nothing hardest and i was enjoying in my work all the time
Team work in the kitchen at all time.
hardworking and fast learning skills (Current Employee) –  OmanMay 26, 2016
I am well interested to learn new menus and well placed team work. Having a good relation with all the management team and i used to enjoy my time even full of busy, its just because i keep a good relation with all my co-workers.