Azadea Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A stable company with a thriving working environment
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJanuary 31, 2016
Pros: Big compan, free beveragesy, discounts with affiliated brands, free lunches
A typical day at work included checking the store environment, ensuring that operations is running smoothly, checking on the team members and their service and ensuring that customer satisfaction is given.
fun work place
Waiter 01th (Current Employee), jbr dubaiJanuary 27, 2016
the company is stafforiented and well establish and job secure .. the management is to much helpful and keepa open door policy so that any staff has any problem they can discusewith the authority
Customer service and Sales oriented, team player, reliable and can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), DubaiJanuary 24, 2016
-Ensure that each costumers receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which include greeting and acknowledging every costumer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
-Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
-To work within established guidelines, particularly with products
friedly enviroment in worplace
demi chef de partie (Current Employee), Dubai, mall of emiratesJanuary 7, 2016
Pros: grill
Cons: no breakfast in menu
opportunity to learn
upgrade my skills here
company give us more facilities like discount on shopping
air ticket
insurance
as well as refreshness for staff
encouraging staff
tranning for personal growth and communication
fun and exciting workplace
Shop In-charge/sales staff (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZDecember 22, 2015
Pros: Yearly appreciation party and awards
Cons: hard to get promotion
everyday is a wonderful day.greet customers,assist them,

i learned a lot from this company.handling complaints,excellent customer service,analyzing reports UPT,Average price,average basket,KPI's.

The management are helpful and appreciate all the works that i've done.

i have the most supportive team or co-workers and managers.

the hardest part of the job is when you are working for your promotion you have to show them that you are tough.(depends on nationality)

overall work our enjoyable
Learning environment and team work are main characteristics of the company
Sales Associate & Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Dubai, DUNovember 22, 2015
Pros: Staff discount, insurance
Cons: No life balance because of long working hours
Azadea is a big company with a good management structure that develops their employees providing trainings of good quality and learning environment at working place among supportive staff members and management. I've gained a big experience by meeting a lot of people from different cultures and developed my customer service skills.
growing company with expert that you can learn from
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee), Amman- JordanNovember 15, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, lunch break
Cons: low salary
Its very clear what your responsibilities , where are you now and what are you going to be in future with the company, they have clear structure, I have learnt a lot from this company, fun work environment, and good management.
Productive, fun in a stress full environment
Sales (Current Employee), Dubai, DUNovember 11, 2015
Azadea is a very nice company. When I joined Azadea I was zero. from here I have improved my communication skill, customer service skill. I have learned how to organize the work to finish it faster. and i also learned the benefits to work in a team.
its a huge company with over 10000 employees, payment was very good but i was working as a sales associate, and i was still finishing my bachelors.
sales associate (Former Employee), Dubai, DUNovember 9, 2015
Pros: medical insurance, discounts, salary
Cons: rude customers
working hours used to change weekly.
on a typical day, i go to work an hour before my shift starts to look for a parking space, then when i go to the shop and punch in, then go to customers and ask if they need any help with the products we offer.
our shop consisted of over 40 employees and 3 mangers and 2 supervisors and i had go working relationship with all of them.

the hardest thing about this job was the change in working hours which was weekly based.
fun work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee), egyptNovember 8, 2015
Pros: free clothes
Cons: long hours
i didn't work much time at azadea so i can comment the company but when i used to work there i hoped to continue work for it and meet alot of good persons there
hospitable,presentable and hard working
Waiter (Current Employee), Dubai, DUNovember 5, 2015
Pros: working with the staff
Cons: always do the same shift
the management are very supportive to each every one. I can developed a lot of things here and also i learn a lot the company give training to staff.
we have team work in our department
LOGISTIC (Current Employee), Dubai, DUOctober 20, 2015
the management are very supportive to each every one. i can developed a lot of things here and also i learn a lot, the company give training to all staff.
Fun work place with learning and professional growth possibilities
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUOctober 17, 2015
Pros: stability
Cons: long working hours, 1 day off
Company has professional growth opportunity providing an learning environment, stability, multi cultural environment, transparency, fun.
The possibility of self development by providing professional trainings for all levels.
work culture is awesome,peers are trustworthy and cooperative.
STORE KEEPER (Current Employee), Sharjah, SHOctober 14, 2015
Pros: we get salary on time, opprunities for growth aand cooperative management.
Cons: No increament, no ot.
I have been working in this company for last two and a half years.The work cukture is amazing and staff members are very supportive and management is worth praising.
a lovely work place with a very nice atmosphere thanks to the management and the staff team
CASHIER - TRAINEE (Current Employee), Dubai, DUOctober 11, 2015
i take my work vey seriously , i'm always careful with my attendance and my grooming. with every day of work i look forward to learn more about customer service up selling and cross selling and team work. how to do my job during day with the best way i can i try also to enjoy doing doing it by meeting new people and build a relation with customers.
ZARA brand is for strong staff
Coordinator Man section at Zara Brand (Current Employee), Dubai , now SharjahOctober 6, 2015
Amazing work place actually i,m in love with ZARA brand we can take a big experience from such brand by meeting a lot ppl from different cultures and developed our personality by dealing with all customers kinds and acting with hard and good time overall is nice to work for ZARA but it is the time to make the next step in my career witch will effect me and my family in a all our life.
we work as a team and we was like a big famely
Sales person (Former Employee), Egypt mall of ArabiaOctober 2, 2015
its really was a nice place to work at we used to work as a team trying to handle all pressure together like one man working and the office started to get crowded as company grew ant it was more difficult to get to know the new people there was a lot of variety in what i did each day ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting
good
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Dubai, deara city centerSeptember 20, 2015
Pros: free uniform
Cons: long hours
I learned in my job how to do customer service and how to deal with customer, how to be always good with people , I learned how to be responsible and smart, how to love work and team work
Management/co-worker
Active Incharge (Current Employee), DubaiSeptember 17, 2015
Pros: Free duty meal
Cons: 9 hours
It is a fun work place with very supportive co-workers.In this two years i learned how to work in a team,how to work under pressure and how deal with costumers.
Inventory Mangement
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee), BeirutSeptember 4, 2015
My work in azadea gave me a great expeirience in handling goods and with the types of imports and exports and how work is done i started handling small brands untill with my efforts i handled the biggest brand that azadea depends on like zara and massimu dutti i with the addition of some brands i handled or their inventories and their pricing.