Azadea Employee Reviews

stressful but fun.
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  riyadh, saudi arabia15 March 2017
my typical day is: i always an opening waiter, i clean the dining area, preparing the side station, ensure the workplace is ready to be operate.

Learned: i learned so much about a waiter and their task like giving a satisfactory to the guest, and encourage them to visit more often.

management: i had an hard time to the management but, i take it as a challenge in my life so that in order to be grow of my career.

workplace: it is nice because the people or my collages, we are very close of each other. We are like a one family even we are not the same religious.

hardest part of my job: is to have a guest that is a very head ache as a waiter, even though you give already your best but still it is not enough for them.

enjoyable part of my job: we are one team, we play as one team by helping each other, supporting for those who need and by enjoying the whole shift.
Pros
free lauche
Cons
long hour
Restaurant had a very creative concept
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Mirdif city center8 March 2017
Restaurant had a huge variety of steak cooked the way you like and had a very friendly staff working most of our guests are local so they prefer the steak to be welldone. We also have a butchery counter where you can buy your meat to cook it at home with the selection of our homemade sauce
Somehow productive and challenging
Waiter/Barista/Sales Associate/cashier (Current Employee) –  Riyadh,KSA7 March 2017
I reccomend this company for the people looking for unique and challenging experience, somehow looking for technical advance in food and beverage industry
Pros
Free 1 staff meal, medical insurance, transportation, accomodation and have a Service Charge
Cons
Extended duty hours(overtime)
every day is challenging great and fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dubai28 February 2017
Providing customers need.
I've learned such a great way to make me grow and have a great knowledge.
they've done so many things to make it better for the people.
work hard and be a flexible all the time.
hardest part is to failed achieving company target.
the most enjoyable part is always achieving monthly target or goals.
Pros
having lunches
Cons
1 hour per day
Good
Assistant Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  JORDAN28 February 2017
It was wonderful experience as we always worked as team to easily achieve company goals and build strong relations with customers built on respect and serve them in amazing way
the company itself is good the problem is the management,bias
Barista (Current Employee) –  Qatar18 February 2017
all in all its a good company, the main problem is the management,they are working only for thereselves, not paying the overtime, delay salary you will get it by 5 or 6 next month, promotion very bias, they are not promoting instead they are hiring from outside which is not fit from the position
Pros
if you know someone w/c is in higher position your safe
Cons
bias espicially in the back office
Well established and stable company.
Storekeeper (Current Employee) –  Dubai13 February 2017
Good environment to work with although its quite tough being a storekeeper on a busy shop like Mango. However, its helps me a lot in so many ways. like decision making and dealing with of course cosmopolitan nature. a lot of good things to say but rather say Azadea is one of the caring and stable company i have ever work in as a storekeeper.
Pros
free uniform and lunch during the first day of sale. paid holidays.
Cons
Extra hours are being off-set. which is not bad.
management
assistant store manager (Former Employee) –  Manama12 February 2017
the company has a nice culture and the owners are nice people, but the salaries are low, and the management isn't very professional. otherwise it's like a university because the chances of learning are a lot
good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  dubai1 February 2017
good atmosphere to work with the staff. staff are friendly. management is supportive. overall good experience and learn good knowledge in retailing and fashion
fun to work with
salesman (Former Employee) –  Manama31 January 2017
learned how to to the daily tasks of the typical salesman as well as working under pressure.
the management is really good and friendly
The best experience !!!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai22 January 2017
Team Meeting . We discuss our activities for the day: individual to-do lists, scheduled customer visits, bottlenecks , etc. In the most busy days or public holiday - a very good team work where we can support and manage the stress what we face .
But after everything is a pleasure to realize that we can manage everything what's in our way .
Fair somehow, salary is paid on time.
Multimedia Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AE19 January 2017
Azadea is a reliable company in terms of oppurtunity, well diverse in terms of cultural diversity. Its a great place to work in however if your looking for a place to have fun, its not recommended.
Pros
Salar in on time
Cons
Work life balance is zero
It has been amazing working for Azadea Group beacuse they have been patience with me, as a sales assistant, at the beggining.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cyprus Station14 January 2017
I have always enjoyed going at work because we were indeed working as a team and helping each other. I have learnt everything regarding sales and floor management. Our managers were kind and open-minded. Our team was mixed-cultured so we have learnt a lot about other religions, foreign languages and so on. The hardest part of the job was "Sales" because we had high targets and a lot of duties on the floor. Time was pressuring us daily. The most enjoyable part of the job were our morning meetings.
Pros
Coffee breaks
Productive days at work
Storekeeper (Current Employee) –  Dubai30 December 2016
The typical day at work i have is having a changing schedule especially when there is sale, inventory for the whole shop and extending our time or duty when there are visitors arriving.

I have learned a lot of things most of all the job and responsibilities of store keeper. Receiving shipment, inventory, memorizing stocks name and quantity, displaying clothes or merchandising and a lot more.

I thank the Management for giving me a chance to work with them, i owe them my career and additional knowledge.

I am happy to work with my colleagues. The atmosphere at work are great and what i appreciate the most is the respect to each other.

The hardest part of the job is when i am leaving work past midnight and i have to do early duty the following day, no enough sleep but that's fine. This is part of my job.

The most enjoyable part of my job is learning things from work and from colleagues.
Pros
we have discount when we purchase in the shop and among the sister company
Cons
Amazing workplace with lovely team work
Sales Assistant And staff incharge (Current Employee) –  Dubai28 December 2016
It's good experience for me . I improve a lot from myself
I take confedance , facing new challenges
Taking care of many resposability
It keep us motivation for new experience
Pros
Free lunches, event yearly, award
Cons
Normal hours, extra hours always paid
fashion/ retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai26 December 2016
wearing fashion clothes by azadea group like zara/ mango/bershka/etch
competing each other for the sales incentives,my co workers are good,
Productive and amazing team work.
General restaurant manager (Current Employee) –  Bahrain city center then seef mall muharraq22 December 2016
At these 5 years here I learned a lot from accountability, integrity, passion for my work and been a great team player .
Our back office management is fantastic, they treat us like a brothers and sisters and support us when we need.
My relationship with my staff is transparent and everything clear and simply do your work well and all your request become true .
Pros
Free launch. 8 hours work and 1 hour break ...
Cons
Healthcard, yearly ticket, good training ...
I enjoyed my days at bershka by creating fun with the entire team
Manager In Training (MIT) (Former Employee) –  Dubai mall12 December 2016
It was always fun with work.
I have learned how to manage my time and deadlines
I developed my management skills by working with my managers
I loved my team and colleagues. The team was my inspiration.
Working in different areas of the store like merchandising and working on cash counters at the same time.
We always go out with my team to celebrate promotions and achieving targets
A very well known company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai28 November 2016
Azadea is a big and pristigios company its an internaianl group dealing with tust and good business.
Its giving chance to many to prove thier abilities and to become succesful tp thier duties and responsibilities.Offerings a good benifets and a good salary.
Pros
Acomadation
Cons
Transportation
productive, respective, fair
SHOP MANAGER I AM (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi22 October 2016
Azadea is big school in retail, I learned too much in my 4 years with them, they have amazing team, it's a stable environment

96%