Azadea Employee Reviews

its a huge company with over 10000 employees, payment was very good but i was working as a sales associate, and i was still finishing my bachelors.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 9, 2015
working hours used to change weekly.
on a typical day, i go to work an hour before my shift starts to look for a parking space, then when i go to the shop and punch in, then go to customers and ask if they need any help with the products we offer.
our shop consisted of over 40 employees and 3 mangers and 2 supervisors and i had go working relationship with all of them.

the hardest thing about this job was the change in working hours which was weekly based.
Pros
medical insurance, discounts, salary
Cons
rude customers
a challenging and enjoyable work
Assistant manager 1 (Former Employee) –  LebanonFebruary 2, 2016
there is a lot of offers and benefits, in addition they offers trainings in order to enhance your knowledge and skills. We can change location and shops.
Pros
benefits and flexible working hours
Cons
Working on holidays; long time to be hiered for back office vacancies
growing company with expert that you can learn from
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Amman- JordanNovember 15, 2015
Its very clear what your responsibilities , where are you now and what are you going to be in future with the company, they have clear structure, I have learnt a lot from this company, fun work environment, and good management.
Pros
flexible hours, lunch break
Cons
low salary
work culture is awesome,peers are trustworthy and cooperative.
STORE KEEPER (Current Employee) –  Sharjah, SHOctober 14, 2015
I have been working in this company for last two and a half years.The work cukture is amazing and staff members are very supportive and management is worth praising.
Pros
we get salary on time, opprunities for growth aand cooperative management.
Cons
No increament, no ot.
Productive, fun in a stress full environment
Sales (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 11, 2015
Azadea is a very nice company. When I joined Azadea I was zero. from here I have improved my communication skill, customer service skill. I have learned how to organize the work to finish it faster. and i also learned the benefits to work in a team.
fun and exciting workplace
Shop In-charge/sales staff (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZDecember 22, 2015
everyday is a wonderful day.greet customers,assist them,

i learned a lot from this company.handling complaints,excellent customer service,analyzing reports UPT,Average price,average basket,KPI's.

The management are helpful and appreciate all the works that i've done.

i have the most supportive team or co-workers and managers.

the hardest part of the job is when you are working for your promotion you have to show them that you are tough.(depends on nationality)

overall work our enjoyable
Pros
Yearly appreciation party and awards
Cons
hard to get promotion
very talented organization
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  CairoMay 29, 2015
very good atmosphere and fun spirit in the company, they keen to provides a good learning program for everyone to improve the company performance and meet its vision.
The management and co-workers are so helpful and you learn a lot from their experience and the managers give the opportunity for everyone to equally.
The job was fun specially in the retail and fashion atmosphere with new customers everyday and the hardest part is to keep all this good spirit and atmosphere between the co-workers and the same time doing the work professionally and achieve the sales target and the shop goals
Pros
full medical insurance, 21 days leave
Cons
no extra time benefits
Hope to hear from you soon
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 28, 2016
i love my work and i enjoy every moment i spend in there, it's like my second family.
during my 10 years experience in Azadea i have learned a lot and i have attended several numbers of training sessions, the management team is great and i have built a professional relationship with each and every one of them.
i know that there is always a hard part of our jobs and our biggest challenge is the economic situation around the world which enforces us to be at our best and try to maximize our sales.
being with my team is definately the most enjoyable part of my job
effective and you will learn in trainings they have
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 28, 2015
customer service,hanging,folding,distribution
the hardest part for me is every inventory we are staying in the shop until 3 am and if the total quantity of the items is wrong we need to repeat the inventory.
in any working place theres always a fun time and enjoyment with the team
also it will come to a point that you will feel tired
the management is good but still theres an issue about salary no increase especially from the back employee
and no bonus for the retail staff unlike with the people in the office they have while the retail staff are working more long hours and 1 off only
Pros
unlimited visa, staff discount, free medical
Cons
long hours and culture discrimination
very good company to work with...as you are is school but you take salary and you have fun
Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  AmmanApril 5, 2016
I love this company and I learned every single detail I never thought of before.
all the management team are amazing ...brand managers ..and country manager ...I really love them all .

the hardest part of the job when you have a big occasion and you are working very hard with your shipments to get the best number and to make very well job .

the most enjoyable part of the job is your co workers are one family
Pros
appreciation
Cons
overtime
Merchandiser
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 8, 2016
• Planning product ranges and stock
• Implementing brand guidelines, commercial & image standards
• Planning sale merchandise and all other events (Christmas, Eid, etc...)
• Focus on stock placement in store according to best sellers and key items
• Involved in store orders & support orders for the best sellers
• Trialling merchandising and window displays in concept store.
• Store and concession visits to assure merchandising and displays are up to brand standards & image
• Creating and using planograms to plan store and product layout.
• Liaising with department staff to create the most appropriate visual and layout solutions
• Works in line with the store manager and communicate daily activities
• Report direct to RVMM and store activities and giving feedback on trends
Learning environment and team work are main characteristics of the company
Sales Associate & Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 22, 2015
Azadea is a big company with a good management structure that develops their employees providing trainings of good quality and learning environment at working place among supportive staff members and management. I've gained a big experience by meeting a lot of people from different cultures and developed my customer service skills.
Pros
Staff discount, insurance
Cons
No life balance because of long working hours
Customer service and Sales oriented, team player, reliable and can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 24, 2016
-Ensure that each costumers receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which include greeting and acknowledging every costumer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
-Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
-To work within established guidelines, particularly with products
Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  Cairo - EgyptAugust 11, 2015
- you have to be a multi tasks person to control your job. there are a lot of sides to handle(staff-receiving products-order and communication with supplier-customer service-staff issue....
- management team very proffesional . day by day have new and focusing on their goals.
- there are some lakes in recruitment therefore the market of employees,
- for me no hardest part in azadea as i'm in love of my job even if I'll spend all over my day to review and focus in my goal.,
- i enjoyed every single moments in every thing ,
Pros
non
Cons
long hours in ocassions.
Exceptional and Fulfilling Retail Experience
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  AmmanJanuary 27, 2015
Managing 4 divisions within the HR Department that includes Compensations & Benefits, Performance Management, Recruitment & Training and Development. A normal day would be fast, time flies and you need to be faster.

A typical day would include a guaranteed totally new experience, be it a new challenge that you need to solve, new idea that you can bring to life or a best new practice that you can excercise.

Management team at Azadea is one of the top i ever worked with, they daily remind you to think strategically with main focus on serving both our external customers and interal people. Investment in our people is limitless and cutting cost is not allowed. Creativity is encouraged and time is money.

Hardest part of the job would be missing opportunities if you are not organized or have high planning skills. You would be missing a lot if you are not quick both in decision making and problem solving.

Most enjoyable part would be experiencing the growth of our internal people and their achievements.
ZARA brand is for strong staff
Coordinator Man section at Zara Brand (Current Employee) –  Dubai , now SharjahOctober 6, 2015
Amazing work place actually i,m in love with ZARA brand we can take a big experience from such brand by meeting a lot ppl from different cultures and developed our personality by dealing with all customers kinds and acting with hard and good time overall is nice to work for ZARA but it is the time to make the next step in my career witch will effect me and my family in a all our life.
i have been in this company for long time and i naver worked in others company so icant speak or i cant compare.
Chef de partie (Current Employee) –  paul bujuman dubaiApril 30, 2016
working hours is fine.
management sometimes good sometimes not unneccesery paper works,
co workers are fine,
hardest part of the job too much audit not trusting their own staff.
when i am buisy i always enjoy the work no matter what i like the presssure from work.
fun work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  egyptNovember 8, 2015
i didn't work much time at azadea so i can comment the company but when i used to work there i hoped to continue work for it and meet alot of good persons there
Pros
free clothes
Cons
you can meet a lot of people from different country and be friend with them
SALES ASSOCIATE / STORE KEEPER (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 10, 2016
A very competitive company, which i learned a lot of things to become successful, but the life and work is not balance at all, you have more time on working, such as working 8 hours and 7 days a week, that's why i considered myself a hardworking person,
excellent company to work forever
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 1, 2016
its a great blessing to be a part of azadea family. im very happy to work with azadea LLC, I would prefer more people to take apart in this company t has great opportunities, here are more then 55 brands
Pros
everthing included
Cons
sometimes 12 hours straight