Azadea Employee Reviews

i realy love current work place , but career growth is every body's need , so i m looking for something which satisfies me financialy and mentaly
logistics specialist (Current Employee) –  kuwait13 August 2016
working at azadea is a wonderfull experience , staff , team , management and culture of azadea is wonderfull , if I was not having some financial issues , I would have never ever think of switching to another company .
Pros
air ticket, family insurance, 1000 kds discount annualy on all our brands, bonus, incriment
Cons
all benefits which are in kuwait labour law have been successfully implementing in azadea group
one of the best companies to work for in Lebanon
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Beirut20 September 2016
A fun and nice environment, and a great experience in you love retail. one of the best companies to work for in Lebanon, good benefits, nice offices, excellent medical plans, and offices.
Pros
Food contribution
Cons
Some managers are really un professional
Nice
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi17 April 2016
Nice company and the management is flexible, I learned many new things about customers service and sales.
But sometimes is difficult to contact with head office and the salary is not enough for living especially for Married employeesز
Pros
Career Opportunities
Cons
Not Enough Salary
The Company is very good, but the people who is operating here in Qatar is not fair for all the nationality.
Sales Associate / Cashier / Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Doha18 June 2016
The day start as normal. I learned a lots of things here in my working experience in this company. For the management they are not fair they always in favor of arabic people like Lebanese Tunisian Syrian for example when this people enter our company they will start as sales associate sometimes assistant manager or shop manager not like other nationality they will start as storekeeper, for promotion its very hard for them to promote us, they will choose to hire new people for that position rather than the people working in that shop for a long time. Hardest part u will work overtime but they don't pay your overtime. hahahaha
sales exclusive , experiancing social
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Beirut14 April 2016
it was very life changing expeiance working with different nationals and getting promoted .learnt things from being responisble to changing for the better.
Pros
many benefits
Cons
8 hours plus 1 hour break
the company which i work is a good atmosphere to work for any employee
F&B senior attendant (Current Employee) –  Dubai7 September 2016
*as if the busy day will be the best task for us to work as a senior waiter as if its a challenge with less staff and iam hapy to work in such situations ,
*i learned abut how to handle complints, handle conflicts, and taking care of the shifts in absence of the incharge.
*i have got a good management.
*my co workers are very helpfull and we work as a team.
*sending food in time.
*enjoying the job with smile.
Pros
one meal
Cons
yes more that 9 hrs
Personal detail
Sale Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai29 September 2016
• Very good in English (both speaking and writing)
• Excellent Communication and Customer skills
• Able to work at all time both day and night
• Able to work with team or alone
• Hard working and self motivated
• Kind and very sociable Etc.
Pros
free lunches etc
Cons
hardworking and determinations will keep u pushing
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Bahrain10 August 2016
being in a company for a long period of time i am
now well experienced. If would be given a chance I can share what I've experienced and learned through this company. we have mainly core values including dedication towards our job, commitment on it, passion on what we are doing. I am also looking wherein a workplace where i can learn more, expand my possibilities on my carreer path.
Pros
health insurance and ticket provided
Cons
no promotions, no increase
a challenging and enjoyable work
Assistant manager 1 (Former Employee) –  Lebanon2 February 2016
there is a lot of offers and benefits, in addition they offers trainings in order to enhance your knowledge and skills. We can change location and shops.
Pros
benefits and flexible working hours
Cons
Working on holidays; long time to be hiered for back office vacancies
its a huge company with over 10000 employees, payment was very good but i was working as a sales associate, and i was still finishing my bachelors.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DU9 November 2015
working hours used to change weekly.
on a typical day, i go to work an hour before my shift starts to look for a parking space, then when i go to the shop and punch in, then go to customers and ask if they need any help with the products we offer.
our shop consisted of over 40 employees and 3 mangers and 2 supervisors and i had go working relationship with all of them.

the hardest thing about this job was the change in working hours which was weekly based.
Pros
medical insurance, discounts, salary
Cons
rude customers
Productive and fun work place
Architectural Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  Dubai20 June 2016
typical day at work is Prepare Drawings
learning from the company is If we are ready to work hard we can achieve
Management and co-workers were supportive and open minded
Nothing hardest and i was enjoying in my work all the time
long working hours
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cairo, Egypt13 July 2016
face many challenges in the daily work mostly its not a routine work.
management are only concerned about the sales of the stores not the operations and the challenges that we face unless it affects the sales directly and obviously.
9 working hours and on a frequent base we have to work more than 11 hours and sometimes more.
Pros
friendly colleagues
Cons
negative spirit in the office
Productive and fun workplace with music
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lebanon2 September 2016
I worked before with a team, is more fun and productivity. U have to respect and support everyone in the team for more success in the wrok.
Azadea is a company fair and successful in all its branches, and this is because of the good communication with their employees, which reflects the employee to the consumer through the good service the consumer shall be satisfied with the service and product.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short break
growing company with expert that you can learn from
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Amman- Jordan15 November 2015
Its very clear what your responsibilities , where are you now and what are you going to be in future with the company, they have clear structure, I have learnt a lot from this company, fun work environment, and good management.
Pros
flexible hours, lunch break
Cons
low salary
productive and fun place to work, friendly environment.
legal coordinator & Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dubai30 September 2016
1-accuracy, thoroughness, productivity.
2-teamwork and cooperation
3- management is well- supporting with the employee
my work place is i am comportable especially with my colligues
STOREKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Dubai1 October 2016
will everyday is a challenging day because i have learned a lot especially how to manage my time and how to be patience in all aspect.my co workers are very approachable e have a good environment .We helped each other we have team work.For me i enjoyed what i am doing because i love my job i care my job and my carreer.
Pros
free food
Cons
minimmum hours
Coolest place I have ever worked
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai17 October 2016
I met a lot of different nationalities as my colleagues at work. I had a great experience with the management as well.
Everyone is properly equally treated
good place to work, team work and fun.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dubai30 August 2016
Azadea is the company where i learn all my managerial skills,
i grow up my carrier in Azadea
had a good times in there
we were not having a routine job, everyday was a new experience,
the only difficult times was the extra unpaid working hours,which we had it everyday,
Pros
something new to learn everyday
Cons
mall hours
effective and you will learn in trainings they have
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai28 March 2015
customer service,hanging,folding,distribution
the hardest part for me is every inventory we are staying in the shop until 3 am and if the total quantity of the items is wrong we need to repeat the inventory.
in any working place theres always a fun time and enjoyment with the team
also it will come to a point that you will feel tired
the management is good but still theres an issue about salary no increase especially from the back employee
and no bonus for the retail staff unlike with the people in the office they have while the retail staff are working more long hours and 1 off only
Pros
unlimited visa, staff discount, free medical
Cons
long hours and culture discrimination
very talented organization
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cairo29 May 2015
very good atmosphere and fun spirit in the company, they keen to provides a good learning program for everyone to improve the company performance and meet its vision.
The management and co-workers are so helpful and you learn a lot from their experience and the managers give the opportunity for everyone to equally.
The job was fun specially in the retail and fashion atmosphere with new customers everyday and the hardest part is to keep all this good spirit and atmosphere between the co-workers and the same time doing the work professionally and achieve the sales target and the shop goals
Pros
full medical insurance, 21 days leave
Cons
no extra time benefits