Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
working like a soldier.
BARISTA (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free staff meal
Cons: long hours
i learn to manage my patience,manage my time,value each guest and love my job.
management, they have different rules everyday.you have to be more adaptive, i guess..
my fellow comrades,were a team.we work as one..we respect each other.
actually there's no hard part on my job.its a challenge for me.
busy time is the most enjoyable part for me as a barista..
very interested in football,horse racing, reading and travelling
Company Butcher Shop&Gril (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 19, 2014
i like my workplace its very productive and enjoyable place. we have very good team building. manager always support and encourage us. i get pleasure to work with customers.we all helpful to each other.
friendly fun place
Junior Compensation and benefits specialist (Former Employee), dubaiAugust 10, 2014
Azadea is a very fun place to work in, people there are super friendly. very nice environment.
productivity in my work place and respnsability
Sales Asocciate (Current Employee), CairoAugust 6, 2014
I've learned in this company work and discipline in the sense of responsibility
nice management
invest in peopel
Pull and Bear Mirdif City Center .Store Manager (Current Employee), dubaiJuly 12, 2014
educational and a training ground ,professional family business,
Productive Workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 6, 2014
I have learned a lot during my tenure at Azadea Group
I have had a lot of training, and also participated in their MDP (managerial development program) which takes 3 months to complete , dealed directly with suppliers and brand managers.
satisfied with my work
SERVER ASSISTANT (Current Employee), mirdif city centerJune 1, 2014
it was great experience working with this company. And it has so many standards that making this company elegant. finally i want to say i would like to work with this company in future but in other outlet in good position.
GOOD LEARNING
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), MALL OF THE EMIRATESMay 25, 2014
Being at work each day and learning new things to make you have more experience in fashion industry.My co-workers are good we have a great time as a team.Its to make each visitor turn into a customer when they come in the store.Because that means they will buy and thats good for us which will bring good revenue for our targets.
Great Place to develop your managerial skills
Department Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 6, 2014
Pros: uniform alowence
Cons: no dental coverege
Morning,
The day will start with a short briefing meeting for the employees, highlighting the previous day ( any incidents, reach target,) and continue with the present day on the same subjects. True out the day I will make sure that the company policies are followed and all employees are doing their job. I am working with over 10 nationalities and – more... culture awareness is very important, people- management is an excellent tool that I learned and develop by attending MDP training provided by the company( the best part of my job). The worst part of the job is not having enough time for your personal life. An work -life balance should be in your work place to keep you fresh and motivated , ready for all the challenge's you may face. – less
a highly learning culture and growing possibilities
Manager (Current Employee), GCCMay 3, 2014
The Management team always strive to make to Company at a different level, which made it grow at a fast pace and an attractive employer in the region.
Successfull company
F&B Senior Inventory Control Specialist- PAUL (Current Employee), ammanApril 24, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
sales executive
Sales Support (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 5, 2014
Ensure a quality customer service adhering to company procedures.  Ensure higher efficiency following procedures for sale, exchange and refund transactions at the cash desk.  Investigate and resolve discrepancies if any happen.  Ensure cash flow.  Assist with stock take preparation and general process.  Compute sales prices, total purchases & payments – more... efficiently.  Ensure secure & smooth operation of cash counter – less
fun & busy work environment
Lead Barista (Trainee Assistant Manager) (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 16, 2014
Pros: food on duty
Cons: should have more staff benefits
Staff briefing with deployment of staff work stations.
Learned to be as a assistant manager in the restaurant , to do all the responsibilities which ordering, staff management, solving customer issues, coordinating with mall managements & suppliers etc...
enjoyed working with a fun & helpful staff environment.
a 350 m3 place in the city center, clothes for youth.
sales associate (Current Employee), alexandria egyptMarch 7, 2014
working for 8 hours daily plus an hour break.
being sure all items on the floor with enough quantity.
greeting costumers and being helpful to satisfy their needs.
I learned many things about fashion, colors, body shapes.
we worked all together as a one person, helping each other.
helping customers was the most enjoyable part in the job.
Fun work place, amazing discount
Recruitment Senior Specialist / Manpower Planning (Former Employee), KuwaitFebruary 21, 2014
• Build the company structure in according to projected sales VS salaries ratio.
• Develops recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels
• Manages applicant pools, ranks candidates, profiles candidates against specific needs, performs job related skills tests and performs reference checks.
• Keeps informed of developments in such areas – more... such as wages and salaries, employee benefits, and departmental needs. Familiar with equal employment opportunity for all.
• Develops effective working relationships with placement agencies, colleges, universities, and job fairs for recruitment purposes.
• Develops recruitment materials for presentations and job fairs.
• Sufficient knowledge of all company positions and departmental functions.
• Selects employment advertising methods, as needed – less
Productive place
Training as Assistant Manager at Zara Fashion (Current Employee), saidonFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: long hours
I learned to interact with people, solve problems, achieve objective and work within a team work spirit
good experience
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 27, 2014
9 hour schedule. 1 hour break. I learned a great experience with customer service. I learned to understand the customer and help them with the purchase of what they want. management constantly conducted training. Learn a new collection. Motivated, supported ...The band was very lovely, helping each other. never had a conflict at work. The hardest time – more... is during sales.worked 12-14 hours. and the same time its was enjoyable because time past very quickly. – less
Dubai Mall
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUDecember 24, 2013
normal (1-10pm)
i learned 5 steps of perfect customer service
management are yang and not professional
my co-workers are professional and good people
only enjoyable
popular, secure workplace, with good image and opportunity for growth
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUDecember 3, 2013
The customer service is the main and important role in our workplace, where we not only assist them, we strive to exceed their expectation and build long term relation ship. Have being working at Azadea I've learned a lot of things like handle customer complains, people management, operation management, commercial viability like financial and commercial – more... awareness. Azadea management provides trainings for employees and good work environment, by coaching and supporting. Our colleagues are friendly and funny. to work in retail is not hard, however only one thing what need to reduce is monthly inventory (circle count) – less
Great Company to build a promising career and enhance your skills
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), BeirutAugust 29, 2013
Pros: team spirit, training and development programs, great compensation & benefit system
Cons: no balance between work & personal life, non-flexible working hours
Assist the shop manager with the daily financial calculation in order to control the Loss & Profit figures.
Motivating and developing the staff by constant training and assign daily tasks to them and follow up
Customer service in rush hours
Always be present on the shop floor and solve any issues that might be faced with the customers, as best as possible

Management – more... is tough which is sometimes a good thing and deals with the operation very seriously

Co-workers are a joy to work with and there's a strong team work

The hardest part of the job is staying out extremely late for inventories and preparations for the sales period (pricing, visual merchandising ....)

The fun part of the job is feeling the satisfaction of customers and hearing their good praises – less