Azadea Employee Reviews

one of the best companies to work for in Lebanon
Business Development (Former Employee) –  BeirutSeptember 20, 2016
A fun and nice environment, and a great experience in you love retail. one of the best companies to work for in Lebanon, good benefits, nice offices, excellent medical plans, and offices.
Pros
Food contribution
Cons
Some managers are really un professional
the company which i work is a good atmosphere to work for any employee
F&B senior attendant (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 7, 2016
*as if the busy day will be the best task for us to work as a senior waiter as if its a challenge with less staff and iam hapy to work in such situations ,
*i learned abut how to handle complints, handle conflicts, and taking care of the shifts in absence of the incharge.
*i have got a good management.
*my co workers are very helpfull and we work as a team.
*sending food in time.
*enjoying the job with smile.
Pros
one meal
Cons
yes more that 9 hrs
Productive and fun workplace with music
Cashier (Former Employee) –  LebanonSeptember 2, 2016
I worked before with a team, is more fun and productivity. U have to respect and support everyone in the team for more success in the wrok.
Azadea is a company fair and successful in all its branches, and this is because of the good communication with their employees, which reflects the employee to the consumer through the good service the consumer shall be satisfied with the service and product.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short break
good place to work, team work and fun.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 30, 2016
Azadea is the company where i learn all my managerial skills,
i grow up my carrier in Azadea
had a good times in there
we were not having a routine job, everyday was a new experience,
the only difficult times was the extra unpaid working hours,which we had it everyday,
Pros
something new to learn everyday
Cons
mall hours
i realy love current work place , but career growth is every body's need , so i m looking for something which satisfies me financialy and mentaly
logistics specialist (Current Employee) –  kuwaitAugust 13, 2016
working at azadea is a wonderfull experience , staff , team , management and culture of azadea is wonderfull , if I was not having some financial issues , I would have never ever think of switching to another company .
Pros
air ticket, family insurance, 1000 kds discount annualy on all our brands, bonus, incriment
Cons
all benefits which are in kuwait labour law have been successfully implementing in azadea group
hardworking and determinations will keep u pushing
sales associate (Current Employee) –  BahrainAugust 10, 2016
being in a company for a long period of time i am
now well experienced. If would be given a chance I can share what I've experienced and learned through this company. we have mainly core values including dedication towards our job, commitment on it, passion on what we are doing. I am also looking wherein a workplace where i can learn more, expand my possibilities on my carreer path.
Pros
health insurance and ticket provided
Cons
no promotions, no increase
Productive and fun workplace
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 31, 2016
I have enjoyed every moments while working with Azadea, they are professional and I have learned a lot and had many good friends.
A great workplace indeed
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 25, 2016
Working with different people from different backgrounds, handling the cash counter, monitoring the selling items in the shop, filling up the shop if there's a missing itmes, dealing with my colleagues,helping to manage difficult customers, giving my opinion, giving "fashion advices".
All the above helped me to sharpen my strenghts.
Pros
Dealing with various customers
Cons
Intensity and stress
long working hours
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cairo, EgyptJuly 13, 2016
face many challenges in the daily work mostly its not a routine work.
management are only concerned about the sales of the stores not the operations and the challenges that we face unless it affects the sales directly and obviously.
9 working hours and on a frequent base we have to work more than 11 hours and sometimes more.
Pros
friendly colleagues
Cons
negative spirit in the office
Mall of the Emirates
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Al BarshaJuly 7, 2016
Azadea it's a company where I learned a lot of things: sometimes it's happend to not have stockeeper so you will find by yourself the items you need, you will make customer service on the floor, if it's necessary you will work on cash counter, if the manager it't not there you will solve the customer problem and sometimes you will do coordination by yourself.This is what I learn in Azadea.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
8 hours
expert,passion,unique
sales executive (Former Employee) –  dubaiJune 28, 2016
i have been working in sales almost 7 years I Dubai I would like to sharpen my knowledge and share my experience with other people in a new companie
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
Productive and fun work place
Architectural Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 20, 2016
typical day at work is Prepare Drawings
learning from the company is If we are ready to work hard we can achieve
Management and co-workers were supportive and open minded
Nothing hardest and i was enjoying in my work all the time
The Company is very good, but the people who is operating here in Qatar is not fair for all the nationality.
Sales Associate / Cashier / Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 18, 2016
The day start as normal. I learned a lots of things here in my working experience in this company. For the management they are not fair they always in favor of arabic people like Lebanese Tunisian Syrian for example when this people enter our company they will start as sales associate sometimes assistant manager or shop manager not like other nationality they will start as storekeeper, for promotion its very hard for them to promote us, they will choose to hire new people for that position rather than the people working in that shop for a long time. Hardest part u will work overtime but they don't pay your overtime. hahahaha
Team work in the kitchen at all time.
hardworking and fast learning skills (Current Employee) –  OmanMay 26, 2016
I am well interested to learn new menus and well placed team work. Having a good relation with all the management team and i used to enjoy my time even full of busy, its just because i keep a good relation with all my co-workers.
fashion wear
Sales-Cashier (Current Employee) –  القاهرةMay 21, 2016
- Good day
- i learned about Product-Knowledge , Exceptional Customer Service , Visual Merchandising , Stock Keeping , Sales Man , Cashier System And receiving goods
- Good Management
- Good co-workers
- Helping people to choose the correct fashion to wear
Pros
Discount And medical Servecies
Cons
Long time
its awesome place to wrok
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 11, 2016
its a very good place to enhance your capabilities and skill. Senior motivates a lot for growth. I learned a lot of new skills in this company.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
you can meet a lot of people from different country and be friend with them
SALES ASSOCIATE / STORE KEEPER (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 10, 2016
A very competitive company, which i learned a lot of things to become successful, but the life and work is not balance at all, you have more time on working, such as working 8 hours and 7 days a week, that's why i considered myself a hardworking person,
Well formed company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Massimo Dutti, Abu DhabiMay 8, 2016
A good company that offers a stable and good work environment with many opportunities to grow and learn through the training they provide.
Fun to work and I learn a lot of them
Head Waiter (Current Employee) –  Dubai mall and Mirdif city centerMay 3, 2016
I'am happy to work with them teaching each other with different knowledge. My company train me will because of Training in there company.
Pros
Free lunch Free ticket every 2yrs
i have been in this company for long time and i naver worked in others company so icant speak or i cant compare.
Chef de partie (Current Employee) –  paul bujuman dubaiApril 30, 2016
working hours is fine.
management sometimes good sometimes not unneccesery paper works,
co workers are fine,
hardest part of the job too much audit not trusting their own staff.
when i am buisy i always enjoy the work no matter what i like the presssure from work.