Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun working place
Sales associate comes purchase admin (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 15, 2015
Pros: accomodation, food + transportaion
Cons: long hours
handling invoices basic knowledge of inventory
management is good
very helpful co workers
every month end is hardest part of my job I have to finished all invoice by the month end day.
Every time is enjoyable and tired sometimes but still love the work
Organized, timely, excellent eye for detail, problem solving, multi-tasking, written and interpersonal communication, excellent ability to balance wor
sales associate (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 8, 2015
• Active Selling
• To provide Excellent Customer Service Experience
• Provide accurate, timely stocks and sales information
• Responsible for standard and proper visual merchandising
• Set up standard and systematic product allocation procedure
• Update price change, discounted items and promotions
• Receives payment and responsible for all transaction on till the point
• Providing accurate manual/original receipts to customers when purchased
• Making Daily Sales Summary Report and filing Merchandise Daily Report
• Create a very positive sales/buying experience for the customer
• Handle customer needs and provide exact information to meet those needs
• Respond to all sales and customer issues
• Ensure that all opening and closing procedures are followed to company policy
• Assist junior staff members
the best development for employees
Assistant Store Manager Acting as Duty Manager (Former Employee), cairoFebruary 1, 2015
-i started in Azadea company as sales assistant at 2009 then i get my first promotion at 2010 . - i left the company on 2013 as shop manager for Stradivarius store.
Exceptional and Fulfilling Retail Experience
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), AmmanJanuary 27, 2015
Managing 4 divisions within the HR Department that includes Compensations & Benefits, Performance Management, Recruitment & Training and Development. A normal day would be fast, time flies and you need to be faster.

A typical day would include a guaranteed totally new experience, be it a new challenge that you need to solve, new idea that you can bring to life or a best new practice that you can excercise.

Management team at Azadea is one of the top i ever worked with, they daily remind you to think strategically with main focus on serving both our external customers and interal people. Investment in our people is limitless and cutting cost is not allowed. Creativity is encouraged and time is money.

Hardest part of the job would be missing opportunities if you are not organized or have high planning skills. You would be missing a lot if you are not quick both in decision making and problem solving.

Most enjoyable part would be experiencing the growth of our internal people and their achievements.
energetic while doing the job and get challenge on this
Waiter (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 29, 2014
Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is
completed.

Responsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner.

Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies.

Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
Productive and friendly work place.
Junior Internal Audit Specialist - Regional Office (Current Employee), LebanonNovember 4, 2014
As we work on different job assignments such as auditing operations in different countries, different departments in the regional office, we dont experience a routine that can lead to bordem. Moreover working in different countries, allows us to work with people from different cultures, to deal with laws in different countries and to identify risks related to certain situations that might be due to external factors in the country.

We are a team of 6, 3 juniors and 3 seniors, however not the same senior and junior work together on all assignments which allows to view and learn from different sources.

The hardest part of our job is considered the challenge which creates enthusiasm in us to work harder to understand techniques in departments to be able to identify the risks due to insufficient controls.

The most enjoyable part of our job is the variety in our assignments that allows us to get a wider experience in a shorter period.
fun place to work in, and very proffesional
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), BeirutOctober 28, 2014
Cons: low salary
• Responsible for managing the store operations and staff in order to deliver highest standards of customer service, maximize sales, in line with the company objectives.
• Solve critical store operational problems including customers’ complaint in order to insure effectiveness and increase customers’ satisfaction.
• Manage annual allocated budget by monitoring expenditures up to set limits, optimizing and reducing costs where possible.
• Ensure the stock is perfectly and effectively measured and controlled and manage order placement activities to maximize sales.
• Prepare management info. Reports on store performance in order to allow informed decision-making.
• Manage shop events and marketing activities by ensuring proper coordination with suppliers, media, and events coordinators.
• Responsible for inventory control, Visual merchandizing, organizing, planning, buying.
The job requires a lot of energy, patience and enthusiasm
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Dubai, Mall of the EmiratesOctober 27, 2014
The work requires careful attention to customers of different levels and nationalities, which is associated with the need to understand the client's needs and singularities of its taste. Kindness, compassion and patience, knowledge in the field of fashion and the most importantly is to use features, advantages and benefits of products are the necessary requirements in the sales assistant in clothing store. I find it easy to work with because I'm responsible to my duties, attentive to detail, friendly with colleagues and clients.
leading retail company
Assistant Store manager (Former Employee), BeirutOctober 27, 2014
challenging atmosphere , though its a school in terms of fashion retail where someone can learn the real basics and he move on-words.
i hope
Stockroom Supervisor (Current Employee), dubaiOctober 26, 2014
thank full my privies organisation because i learn a lot of thinks from there
sales
Assistant Shop Manager (Former Employee), kuweit,saudi arabiaOctober 21, 2014
shop manager
training for new sales man
inventory evry 6 months
productive
Cashier (Former Employee), lebanonOctober 14, 2014
I learned how to deal with customers and also i learned the basics of the customer service that i have to let the customers trust me
working like a soldier.
BARISTA (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free staff meal
Cons: long hours
i learn to manage my patience,manage my time,value each guest and love my job.
management, they have different rules everyday.you have to be more adaptive, i guess..
my fellow comrades,were a team.we work as one..we respect each other.
actually there's no hard part on my job.its a challenge for me.
busy time is the most enjoyable part for me as a barista..
very interested in football,horse racing, reading and travelling
Company Butcher Shop&Gril (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 19, 2014
i like my workplace its very productive and enjoyable place. we have very good team building. manager always support and encourage us. i get pleasure to work with customers.we all helpful to each other.
friendly fun place
Junior Compensation and benefits specialist (Former Employee), dubaiAugust 10, 2014
Azadea is a very fun place to work in, people there are super friendly. very nice environment.
productivity in my work place and respnsability
Sales Asocciate (Current Employee), CairoAugust 6, 2014
I've learned in this company work and discipline in the sense of responsibility
nice management
invest in peopel
Pull and Bear Mirdif City Center .Store Manager (Current Employee), dubaiJuly 12, 2014
educational and a training ground ,professional family business,
Productive Workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 6, 2014
I have learned a lot during my tenure at Azadea Group
I have had a lot of training, and also participated in their MDP (managerial development program) which takes 3 months to complete , dealed directly with suppliers and brand managers.
satisfied with my work
SERVER ASSISTANT (Current Employee), mirdif city centerJune 1, 2014
it was great experience working with this company. And it has so many standards that making this company elegant. finally i want to say i would like to work with this company in future but in other outlet in good position.
GOOD LEARNING
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), MALL OF THE EMIRATESMay 25, 2014
Being at work each day and learning new things to make you have more experience in fashion industry.My co-workers are good we have a great time as a team.Its to make each visitor turn into a customer when they come in the store.Because that means they will buy and thats good for us which will bring good revenue for our targets.

1 2 3