Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and friendly work place.
Junior Internal Audit Specialist - Regional Office (Current Employee), LebanonNovember 4, 2014
As we work on different job assignments such as auditing operations in different countries, different departments in the regional office, we dont experience a routine that can lead to bordem. Moreover working in different countries, allows us to work with people from different cultures, to deal with laws in different countries and to identify risks – more... related to certain situations that might be due to external factors in the country.

We are a team of 6, 3 juniors and 3 seniors, however not the same senior and junior work together on all assignments which allows to view and learn from different sources.

The hardest part of our job is considered the challenge which creates enthusiasm in us to work harder to understand techniques in departments to be able to identify the risks due to insufficient controls.

The most enjoyable part of our job is the variety in our assignments that allows us to get a wider experience in a shorter period. – less
fun place to work in, and very proffesional
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), BeirutOctober 28, 2014
Cons: low salary
• Responsible for managing the store operations and staff in order to deliver highest standards of customer service, maximize sales, in line with the company objectives.
• Solve critical store operational problems including customers’ complaint in order to insure effectiveness and increase customers’ satisfaction.
• Manage annual allocated budget by – more... monitoring expenditures up to set limits, optimizing and reducing costs where possible.
• Ensure the stock is perfectly and effectively measured and controlled and manage order placement activities to maximize sales.
• Prepare management info. Reports on store performance in order to allow informed decision-making.
• Manage shop events and marketing activities by ensuring proper coordination with suppliers, media, and events coordinators.
• Responsible for inventory control, Visual merchandizing, organizing, planning, buying. – less
The job requires a lot of energy, patience and enthusiasm
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Dubai, Mall of the EmiratesOctober 27, 2014
The work requires careful attention to customers of different levels and nationalities, which is associated with the need to understand the client's needs and singularities of its taste. Kindness, compassion and patience, knowledge in the field of fashion and the most importantly is to use features, advantages and benefits of products are the necessary – more... requirements in the sales assistant in clothing store. I find it easy to work with because I'm responsible to my duties, attentive to detail, friendly with colleagues and clients. – less
leading retail company
Assistant Store manager (Former Employee), BeirutOctober 27, 2014
challenging atmosphere , though its a school in terms of fashion retail where someone can learn the real basics and he move on-words.
i hope
Stockroom Supervisor (Current Employee), dubaiOctober 26, 2014
thank full my privies organisation because i learn a lot of thinks from there
sales
Assistant Shop Manager (Former Employee), kuweit,saudi arabiaOctober 21, 2014
shop manager
training for new sales man
inventory evry 6 months
productive
Cashier (Former Employee), lebanonOctober 14, 2014
I learned how to deal with customers and also i learned the basics of the customer service that i have to let the customers trust me
working like a soldier.
BARISTA (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free staff meal
Cons: long hours
i learn to manage my patience,manage my time,value each guest and love my job.
management, they have different rules everyday.you have to be more adaptive, i guess..
my fellow comrades,were a team.we work as one..we respect each other.
actually there's no hard part on my job.its a challenge for me.
busy time is the most enjoyable part for me as a barista..
very interested in football,horse racing, reading and travelling
Company Butcher Shop&Gril (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 19, 2014
i like my workplace its very productive and enjoyable place. we have very good team building. manager always support and encourage us. i get pleasure to work with customers.we all helpful to each other.
friendly fun place
Junior Compensation and benefits specialist (Former Employee), dubaiAugust 10, 2014
Azadea is a very fun place to work in, people there are super friendly. very nice environment.
productivity in my work place and respnsability
Sales Asocciate (Current Employee), CairoAugust 6, 2014
I've learned in this company work and discipline in the sense of responsibility
nice management
invest in peopel
Pull and Bear Mirdif City Center .Store Manager (Current Employee), dubaiJuly 12, 2014
educational and a training ground ,professional family business,
Productive Workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 6, 2014
I have learned a lot during my tenure at Azadea Group
I have had a lot of training, and also participated in their MDP (managerial development program) which takes 3 months to complete , dealed directly with suppliers and brand managers.
satisfied with my work
SERVER ASSISTANT (Current Employee), mirdif city centerJune 1, 2014
it was great experience working with this company. And it has so many standards that making this company elegant. finally i want to say i would like to work with this company in future but in other outlet in good position.
GOOD LEARNING
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), MALL OF THE EMIRATESMay 25, 2014
Being at work each day and learning new things to make you have more experience in fashion industry.My co-workers are good we have a great time as a team.Its to make each visitor turn into a customer when they come in the store.Because that means they will buy and thats good for us which will bring good revenue for our targets.
Great Place to develop your managerial skills
Department Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 6, 2014
Pros: uniform alowence
Cons: no dental coverege
Morning,
The day will start with a short briefing meeting for the employees, highlighting the previous day ( any incidents, reach target,) and continue with the present day on the same subjects. True out the day I will make sure that the company policies are followed and all employees are doing their job. I am working with over 10 nationalities and – more... culture awareness is very important, people- management is an excellent tool that I learned and develop by attending MDP training provided by the company( the best part of my job). The worst part of the job is not having enough time for your personal life. An work -life balance should be in your work place to keep you fresh and motivated , ready for all the challenge's you may face. – less
a highly learning culture and growing possibilities
Manager (Current Employee), GCCMay 3, 2014
The Management team always strive to make to Company at a different level, which made it grow at a fast pace and an attractive employer in the region.
Successfull company
F&B Senior Inventory Control Specialist- PAUL (Current Employee), ammanApril 24, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
sales executive
Sales Support (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 5, 2014
Ensure a quality customer service adhering to company procedures.  Ensure higher efficiency following procedures for sale, exchange and refund transactions at the cash desk.  Investigate and resolve discrepancies if any happen.  Ensure cash flow.  Assist with stock take preparation and general process.  Compute sales prices, total purchases & payments – more... efficiently.  Ensure secure & smooth operation of cash counter – less
fun & busy work environment
Lead Barista (Trainee Assistant Manager) (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 16, 2014
Pros: food on duty
Cons: should have more staff benefits
Staff briefing with deployment of staff work stations.
Learned to be as a assistant manager in the restaurant , to do all the responsibilities which ordering, staff management, solving customer issues, coordinating with mall managements & suppliers etc...
enjoyed working with a fun & helpful staff environment.

1 2 3