Azadea Employee Reviews

Productive days at work
Storekeeper (Current Employee) –  Dubai30 December 2016
The typical day at work i have is having a changing schedule especially when there is sale, inventory for the whole shop and extending our time or duty when there are visitors arriving.

I have learned a lot of things most of all the job and responsibilities of store keeper. Receiving shipment, inventory, memorizing stocks name and quantity, displaying clothes or merchandising and a lot more.

I thank the Management for giving me a chance to work with them, i owe them my career and additional knowledge.

I am happy to work with my colleagues. The atmosphere at work are great and what i appreciate the most is the respect to each other.

The hardest part of the job is when i am leaving work past midnight and i have to do early duty the following day, no enough sleep but that's fine. This is part of my job.

The most enjoyable part of my job is learning things from work and from colleagues.
Pros
we have discount when we purchase in the shop and among the sister company
Cons
the company itself is good the problem is the management,bias
Barista (Current Employee) –  Qatar18 February 2017
all in all its a good company, the main problem is the management,they are working only for thereselves, not paying the overtime, delay salary you will get it by 5 or 6 next month, promotion very bias, they are not promoting instead they are hiring from outside which is not fit from the position
Pros
if you know someone w/c is in higher position your safe
Cons
bias espicially in the back office
It has been amazing working for Azadea Group beacuse they have been patience with me, as a sales assistant, at the beggining.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cyprus Station14 January 2017
I have always enjoyed going at work because we were indeed working as a team and helping each other. I have learnt everything regarding sales and floor management. Our managers were kind and open-minded. Our team was mixed-cultured so we have learnt a lot about other religions, foreign languages and so on. The hardest part of the job was "Sales" because we had high targets and a lot of duties on the floor. Time was pressuring us daily. The most enjoyable part of the job were our morning meetings.
Pros
Coffee breaks
i realy love current work place , but career growth is every body's need , so i m looking for something which satisfies me financialy and mentaly
logistics specialist (Current Employee) –  kuwait13 August 2016
working at azadea is a wonderfull experience , staff , team , management and culture of azadea is wonderfull , if I was not having some financial issues , I would have never ever think of switching to another company .
Pros
air ticket, family insurance, 1000 kds discount annualy on all our brands, bonus, incriment
Cons
all benefits which are in kuwait labour law have been successfully implementing in azadea group
I enjoyed my days at bershka by creating fun with the entire team
Manager In Training (MIT) (Former Employee) –  Dubai mall12 December 2016
It was always fun with work.
I have learned how to manage my time and deadlines
I developed my management skills by working with my managers
I loved my team and colleagues. The team was my inspiration.
Working in different areas of the store like merchandising and working on cash counters at the same time.
We always go out with my team to celebrate promotions and achieving targets
management
assistant store manager (Former Employee) –  Manama12 February 2017
the company has a nice culture and the owners are nice people, but the salaries are low, and the management isn't very professional. otherwise it's like a university because the chances of learning are a lot
The Company is very good, but the people who is operating here in Qatar is not fair for all the nationality.
Sales Associate / Cashier / Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Doha18 June 2016
The day start as normal. I learned a lots of things here in my working experience in this company. For the management they are not fair they always in favor of arabic people like Lebanese Tunisian Syrian for example when this people enter our company they will start as sales associate sometimes assistant manager or shop manager not like other nationality they will start as storekeeper, for promotion its very hard for them to promote us, they will choose to hire new people for that position rather than the people working in that shop for a long time. Hardest part u will work overtime but they don't pay your overtime. hahahaha
Productive and amazing team work.
General restaurant manager (Current Employee) –  Bahrain city center then seef mall muharraq22 December 2016
At these 5 years here I learned a lot from accountability, integrity, passion for my work and been a great team player .
Our back office management is fantastic, they treat us like a brothers and sisters and support us when we need.
My relationship with my staff is transparent and everything clear and simply do your work well and all your request become true .
Pros
Free launch. 8 hours work and 1 hour break ...
Cons
Healthcard, yearly ticket, good training ...
Fair somehow, salary is paid on time.
Multimedia Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AE19 January 2017
Azadea is a reliable company in terms of oppurtunity, well diverse in terms of cultural diversity. Its a great place to work in however if your looking for a place to have fun, its not recommended.
Pros
Salar in on time
Cons
Work life balance is zero
the company which i work is a good atmosphere to work for any employee
F&B senior attendant (Current Employee) –  Dubai7 September 2016
*as if the busy day will be the best task for us to work as a senior waiter as if its a challenge with less staff and iam hapy to work in such situations ,
*i learned abut how to handle complints, handle conflicts, and taking care of the shifts in absence of the incharge.
*i have got a good management.
*my co workers are very helpfull and we work as a team.
*sending food in time.
*enjoying the job with smile.
Pros
one meal
Cons
yes more that 9 hrs
A very well known company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai28 November 2016
Azadea is a big and pristigios company its an internaianl group dealing with tust and good business.
Its giving chance to many to prove thier abilities and to become succesful tp thier duties and responsibilities.Offerings a good benifets and a good salary.
Pros
Acomadation
Cons
Transportation
Productive and fun work place
Architectural Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  Dubai20 June 2016
typical day at work is Prepare Drawings
learning from the company is If we are ready to work hard we can achieve
Management and co-workers were supportive and open minded
Nothing hardest and i was enjoying in my work all the time
hardworking and determinations will keep u pushing
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Bahrain10 August 2016
being in a company for a long period of time i am
now well experienced. If would be given a chance I can share what I've experienced and learned through this company. we have mainly core values including dedication towards our job, commitment on it, passion on what we are doing. I am also looking wherein a workplace where i can learn more, expand my possibilities on my carreer path.
Pros
health insurance and ticket provided
Cons
no promotions, no increase
fun to work with
salesman (Former Employee) –  Manama31 January 2017
learned how to to the daily tasks of the typical salesman as well as working under pressure.
the management is really good and friendly
Nice
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi17 April 2016
Nice company and the management is flexible, I learned many new things about customers service and sales.
But sometimes is difficult to contact with head office and the salary is not enough for living especially for Married employeesز
Pros
Career Opportunities
Cons
Not Enough Salary
good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  dubai1 February 2017
good atmosphere to work with the staff. staff are friendly. management is supportive. overall good experience and learn good knowledge in retailing and fashion
Personal detail
Sale Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai29 September 2016
• Very good in English (both speaking and writing)
• Excellent Communication and Customer skills
• Able to work at all time both day and night
• Able to work with team or alone
• Hard working and self motivated
• Kind and very sociable Etc.
Pros
free lunches etc
Cons
productive and fun place to work, friendly environment.
legal coordinator & Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dubai30 September 2016
1-accuracy, thoroughness, productivity.
2-teamwork and cooperation
3- management is well- supporting with the employee
one of the best companies to work for in Lebanon
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Beirut20 September 2016
A fun and nice environment, and a great experience in you love retail. one of the best companies to work for in Lebanon, good benefits, nice offices, excellent medical plans, and offices.
Pros
Food contribution
Cons
Some managers are really un professional
Coolest place I have ever worked
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai17 October 2016
I met a lot of different nationalities as my colleagues at work. I had a great experience with the management as well.
Everyone is properly equally treated