Azadea

• Salary/Benefits
Productive work envoirment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJune 5, 2015
Sales achivments
Conduct sales analysis, follow up on market trends and monitor the competition’s activity
Propose ways to improve the business: in store merchandising, opening hours, product mix…
Produce quantitative and qualitative sales report
Be present in the shop floor to generate sales and handling VIP customers.
Summary
Head of Marketing Department (Current Employee), DubaiMay 31, 2015
I currently hold the position of Head of the Marketing department at Azadea Group UAE, Handling the marketing activities of 32 fashion brands including all Inditex brands and 8 restaurants. Also i am managing a team of 5 marketers, 3 permanent employees and 2 interns.
I am accountable on the highest marketing budget between all the markets. Also I make sure that the budget is spent in a very efficient way and that we have high ROI.
A 360 campaign is made for each brand twice a year , so we enjoy the success of launches of new collection, new openings, PR and public events...ect which make the job interesting and dynamic.
Good Company to work for
Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 31, 2015
Pros: Exposure, work atmosphere, cooperation between departments
Cons: Organisation, many products handled, last minutes emergencies
You manage to get exposed to a lot of areas in the retail operations of FMCG products. Experience gained in procedure of import regaultions of F&B products, managing time sensitive deliveries for shop opening material, and Just in time deliveries for Inditex shops ( Zara and other brands)
good atmosphere
Sales & Stock Keeper (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMay 31, 2015
job was in sales n stock keeping , its a good job , working with fun ,
shipment days its just like festival , all r busy , will be enjoying the working time
very talented organization
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), CairoMay 29, 2015
Pros: full medical insurance, 21 days leave
Cons: no extra time benefits
very good atmosphere and fun spirit in the company, they keen to provides a good learning program for everyone to improve the company performance and meet its vision.
The management and co-workers are so helpful and you learn a lot from their experience and the managers give the opportunity for everyone to equally.
The job was fun specially in the retail and fashion atmosphere with new customers everyday and the hardest part is to keep all this good spirit and atmosphere between the co-workers and the same time doing the work professionally and achieve the sales target and the shop goals
good company
Cashier/Sales associate (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 28, 2015
• Assist customers in their purchase decision by helping them select relevant and appropriate products, offering proper advice on fit, style, fashion and color if required.
• Watch for and prevent security risks and thefts and escalate occurring incidents to the hierarchy in a timely manner in order to avert loss.
• Support the team for sale preparation, promotions events and stock take.
• Update the product knowledge regularly.
• Manage the alterations and the reservations services.
• Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers , check.
• Issue receipts, refunds or change due to customers.
• Answer customers questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Transactions of foreign exchange.
• Prepare every day Cash summary Report’s and hand over to Accounts Dept
Having fun at the workplace full of different cultures
SALES ASSOCIATE & CASHIER (Current Employee), ZARA BURJUMANMay 18, 2015
I always come at work 15 up to 20 mins before my duty starts in order to get prepared for my daily tasks. At first, I speak to my co-workers and manager about work flow and at the same time I get new information that I miss out during my absence. In a case that I am the one who is opening a shop, I will make sure that everything is on place, after that I will open cash, clean windows ,get alteration for a tailors,and then start approaching customers. As a sales person, I am used to work with different kind of customers, and working with different people coming from different cultures makes me feel happy and at the same time makes me learn more about my current job. I really do enjoy helping customers getting what they are looking for, and I am always there to offer them alternative suggestions in case that product they need is not available in a shop. Managers and my co-workers are very friendly and they encourage me and support me with all tasks that I get at work. I learned a lot from them, and I am really thankful and lucky person that I have such people working with me.
Development
Performance Management Specialist (Current Employee), Human resourcesMay 16, 2015
Pros: development and training
Cons: Work life balance
- Exciting job and non-routine
- general HR best practices, CBI interviewing, Coaching and counseling, Setting Business plans.

- great team work and culture.
- a vast and plenty job requirements (Time Management is the key)
- prestigious job, Smart casual outfit, meeting people.
Productive and team work with my co-worker
Sales Assistant, Dubai Mall, UAE (Current Employee), Dubai Mall,Dubai UAEMay 13, 2015
For me no typical day,and i learned a lot of tings related in customer service during my work time.. About my management..I have good management,and my co-workers are good,because we are always doing team work during work time so that, even the hadest part of the jod we solve it easily, with trust to each other and team work and this is also i can say that this is the most enjoyable part of the job beacause of this trust and team work..
productive ,sharing experience ,enjoyable workplace
Department Manager (Former Employee), DubaiMay 6, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: long hours
Azadea in general ,Zara in particular is the base of the experience that any staff would like to learn and share info which can be the beginning of his own career .
a normal day can start my japanes meeting in order to share and communicate with the employees and set the points for the whole journey .
organization ,follow up ,schedule ,maintenance ,reposition ,distributing tasks etc ...
hardest part of the job is there is no life balance
the most enjoyable is the sale period .
good working place
Logistics Specialist for M (Current Employee), kuwaitMay 3, 2015
good environment. working with azadea is like a family.

happy in this company.

if I get good opportunity in Dubai will be appriciated
Lovely and fresh work place and wise experience
Regional Marketing Administrator (Former Employee), BeirutApril 23, 2015
Azadea group was my first professional experience mainly in administration and marketing fields. The most enjoyable part at Azadea was the work place environment especially colleagues, managers and the whole clean and organized offices and entertaining activities. In addition to that, the company was well known and has a very good reputation in the whole region.
effective and you will learn in trainings they have
Sales Associate (Former Employee), DubaiMarch 28, 2015
Pros: unlimited visa, staff discount, free medical
Cons: long hours and culture discrimination
customer service,hanging,folding,distribution
the hardest part for me is every inventory we are staying in the shop until 3 am and if the total quantity of the items is wrong we need to repeat the inventory.
in any working place theres always a fun time and enjoyment with the team
also it will come to a point that you will feel tired
the management is good but still theres an issue about salary no increase especially from the back employee
and no bonus for the retail staff unlike with the people in the office they have while the retail staff are working more long hours and 1 off only
Productive and fun working place
Sales associate comes purchase admin (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 15, 2015
Pros: accomodation, food + transportaion
Cons: long hours
handling invoices basic knowledge of inventory
management is good
very helpful co workers
every month end is hardest part of my job I have to finished all invoice by the month end day.
Every time is enjoyable and tired sometimes but still love the work
Organized, timely, excellent eye for detail, problem solving, multi-tasking, written and interpersonal communication, excellent ability to balance wor
sales associate (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 8, 2015
• Active Selling
• To provide Excellent Customer Service Experience
• Provide accurate, timely stocks and sales information
• Responsible for standard and proper visual merchandising
• Set up standard and systematic product allocation procedure
• Update price change, discounted items and promotions
• Receives payment and responsible for all transaction on till the point
• Providing accurate manual/original receipts to customers when purchased
• Making Daily Sales Summary Report and filing Merchandise Daily Report
• Create a very positive sales/buying experience for the customer
• Handle customer needs and provide exact information to meet those needs
• Respond to all sales and customer issues
• Ensure that all opening and closing procedures are followed to company policy
• Assist junior staff members
the best development for employees
Assistant Store Manager Acting as Duty Manager (Former Employee), cairoFebruary 1, 2015
-i started in Azadea company as sales assistant at 2009 then i get my first promotion at 2010 . - i left the company on 2013 as shop manager for Stradivarius store.
Exceptional and Fulfilling Retail Experience
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), AmmanJanuary 27, 2015
Managing 4 divisions within the HR Department that includes Compensations & Benefits, Performance Management, Recruitment & Training and Development. A normal day would be fast, time flies and you need to be faster.

A typical day would include a guaranteed totally new experience, be it a new challenge that you need to solve, new idea that you can bring to life or a best new practice that you can excercise.

Management team at Azadea is one of the top i ever worked with, they daily remind you to think strategically with main focus on serving both our external customers and interal people. Investment in our people is limitless and cutting cost is not allowed. Creativity is encouraged and time is money.

Hardest part of the job would be missing opportunities if you are not organized or have high planning skills. You would be missing a lot if you are not quick both in decision making and problem solving.

Most enjoyable part would be experiencing the growth of our internal people and their achievements.
energetic while doing the job and get challenge on this
Waiter (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 29, 2014
Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is
completed.

Responsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner.

Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies.

Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
Productive and friendly work place.
Junior Internal Audit Specialist - Regional Office (Current Employee), LebanonNovember 4, 2014
As we work on different job assignments such as auditing operations in different countries, different departments in the regional office, we dont experience a routine that can lead to bordem. Moreover working in different countries, allows us to work with people from different cultures, to deal with laws in different countries and to identify risks related to certain situations that might be due to external factors in the country.

We are a team of 6, 3 juniors and 3 seniors, however not the same senior and junior work together on all assignments which allows to view and learn from different sources.

The hardest part of our job is considered the challenge which creates enthusiasm in us to work harder to understand techniques in departments to be able to identify the risks due to insufficient controls.

The most enjoyable part of our job is the variety in our assignments that allows us to get a wider experience in a shorter period.
fun place to work in, and very proffesional
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), BeirutOctober 28, 2014
Cons: low salary
• Responsible for managing the store operations and staff in order to deliver highest standards of customer service, maximize sales, in line with the company objectives.
• Solve critical store operational problems including customers’ complaint in order to insure effectiveness and increase customers’ satisfaction.
• Manage annual allocated budget by monitoring expenditures up to set limits, optimizing and reducing costs where possible.
• Ensure the stock is perfectly and effectively measured and controlled and manage order placement activities to maximize sales.
• Prepare management info. Reports on store performance in order to allow informed decision-making.
• Manage shop events and marketing activities by ensuring proper coordination with suppliers, media, and events coordinators.
• Responsible for inventory control, Visual merchandizing, organizing, planning, buying.

1 2 3