Azadea Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very good company to work with...as you are is school but you take salary and you have fun
Shop Manager (Former Employee), AmmanApril 5, 2016
Pros: appreciation
Cons: overtime
I love this company and I learned every single detail I never thought of before.
all the management team are amazing ...brand managers ..and country manager ...I really love them all .

the hardest part of the job when you have a big occasion and you are working very hard with your shipments to get the best number and to make very well job .

the most enjoyable part of the job is your co workers are one family
Hope to hear from you soon
Store Manager (Current Employee), DubaiMarch 28, 2016
i love my work and i enjoy every moment i spend in there, it's like my second family.
during my 10 years experience in Azadea i have learned a lot and i have attended several numbers of training sessions, the management team is great and i have built a professional relationship with each and every one of them.
i know that there is always a hard part of our jobs and our biggest challenge is the economic situation around the world which enforces us to be at our best and try to maximize our sales.
being with my team is definately the most enjoyable part of my job
Customer service and Sales oriented, team player, reliable and can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), DubaiJanuary 24, 2016
-Ensure that each costumers receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which include greeting and acknowledging every costumer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
-Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
-To work within established guidelines, particularly with products
i have been in this company for long time and i naver worked in others company so icant speak or i cant compare.
Chef de partie (Current Employee), paul bujuman dubaiApril 30, 2016
working hours is fine.
management sometimes good sometimes not unneccesery paper works,
co workers are fine,
hardest part of the job too much audit not trusting their own staff.
when i am buisy i always enjoy the work no matter what i like the presssure from work.
fun and exciting workplace
Shop In-charge/sales staff (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZDecember 22, 2015
Pros: Yearly appreciation party and awards
Cons: hard to get promotion
everyday is a wonderful day.greet customers,assist them,

i learned a lot from this company.handling complaints,excellent customer service,analyzing reports UPT,Average price,average basket,KPI's.

The management are helpful and appreciate all the works that i've done.

i have the most supportive team or co-workers and managers.

the hardest part of the job is when you are working for your promotion you have to show them that you are tough.(depends on nationality)

overall work our enjoyable
Productive, Team Oriented, Fun workplace
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Dubai, United Arab EmiratesApril 10, 2016
Pros: Shop discount, Yearly flights to your home country, Medical Insurance
Cons: Extended hours due to monitoring of shipments
Work experienced teaches employees about the value and challenges of working with others.

Time management when it comes keeping up multiple priorities.
fats growing company
Senior Director (Former Employee), BeirutApril 13, 2016
Pros: demanding
Cons: health care
Azadea is a fast growing company where you enjoy the dynamism of the work flow and the growth. you learn by yourself different skills due to the multi business module you deal with and different brands owner and especially form the Guru in retail the inditex management,
A stable company with a thriving working environment
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJanuary 31, 2016
Pros: Big compan, free beveragesy, discounts with affiliated brands, free lunches
A typical day at work included checking the store environment, ensuring that operations is running smoothly, checking on the team members and their service and ensuring that customer satisfaction is given.
excellent company to work forever
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Abu DhabiApril 1, 2016
Pros: everthing included
Cons: sometimes 12 hours straight
its a great blessing to be a part of azadea family. im very happy to work with azadea LLC, I would prefer more people to take apart in this company t has great opportunities, here are more then 55 brands
Learning environment and team work are main characteristics of the company
Sales Associate & Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Dubai, DUNovember 22, 2015
Pros: Staff discount, insurance
Cons: No life balance because of long working hours
Azadea is a big company with a good management structure that develops their employees providing trainings of good quality and learning environment at working place among supportive staff members and management. I've gained a big experience by meeting a lot of people from different cultures and developed my customer service skills.
Nice
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Abu DhabiApril 17, 2016
Pros: Career Opportunities
Cons: Not Enough Salary
Nice company and the management is flexible, I learned many new things about customers service and sales.
But sometimes is difficult to contact with head office and the salary is not enough for living especially for Married employeesز
a challenging and enjoyable work
Assistant manager 1 (Former Employee), LebanonFebruary 2, 2016
Pros: benefits and flexible working hours
Cons: Working on holidays; long time to be hiered for back office vacancies
there is a lot of offers and benefits, in addition they offers trainings in order to enhance your knowledge and skills. We can change location and shops.
to serve all food on quality manner of time
demi chef de partie (Current Employee), ManamaMarch 13, 2016
Pros: act as professional case case basis
Cons: creating solution encounter problem during rooster period duty
i am happy of what i am doing, i consider for me cooking is work of art fashion where you can do of expressing personalities skills
its a huge company with over 10000 employees, payment was very good but i was working as a sales associate, and i was still finishing my bachelors.
sales associate (Former Employee), Dubai, DUNovember 9, 2015
Pros: medical insurance, discounts, salary
Cons: rude customers
working hours used to change weekly.
on a typical day, i go to work an hour before my shift starts to look for a parking space, then when i go to the shop and punch in, then go to customers and ask if they need any help with the products we offer.
our shop consisted of over 40 employees and 3 mangers and 2 supervisors and i had go working relationship with all of them.

the hardest thing about this job was the change in working hours which was weekly based.
friedly enviroment in worplace
demi chef de partie (Current Employee), Dubai, mall of emiratesJanuary 7, 2016
Pros: grill
Cons: no breakfast in menu
opportunity to learn
upgrade my skills here
company give us more facilities like discount on shopping
air ticket
insurance
as well as refreshness for staff
encouraging staff
tranning for personal growth and communication
sales exclusive , experiancing social
Sales Associate (Former Employee), BeirutApril 14, 2016
Pros: many benefits
Cons: 8 hours plus 1 hour break
it was very life changing expeiance working with different nationals and getting promoted .learnt things from being responisble to changing for the better.
a lovely work place with a very nice atmosphere thanks to the management and the staff team
CASHIER - TRAINEE (Current Employee), Dubai, DUOctober 11, 2015
i take my work vey seriously , i'm always careful with my attendance and my grooming. with every day of work i look forward to learn more about customer service up selling and cross selling and team work. how to do my job during day with the best way i can i try also to enjoy doing doing it by meeting new people and build a relation with customers.
growing company with expert that you can learn from
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee), Amman- JordanNovember 15, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, lunch break
Cons: low salary
Its very clear what your responsibilities , where are you now and what are you going to be in future with the company, they have clear structure, I have learnt a lot from this company, fun work environment, and good management.
ZARA brand is for strong staff
Coordinator Man section at Zara Brand (Current Employee), Dubai , now SharjahOctober 6, 2015
Amazing work place actually i,m in love with ZARA brand we can take a big experience from such brand by meeting a lot ppl from different cultures and developed our personality by dealing with all customers kinds and acting with hard and good time overall is nice to work for ZARA but it is the time to make the next step in my career witch will effect me and my family in a all our life.
we work as a team and we was like a big famely
Sales person (Former Employee), Egypt mall of ArabiaOctober 2, 2015
its really was a nice place to work at we used to work as a team trying to handle all pressure together like one man working and the office started to get crowded as company grew ant it was more difficult to get to know the new people there was a lot of variety in what i did each day ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting