Ayogo makes multiple award-winning social games for mobile and the web that motivate and educate. We build “Games for Good” because helping people improve their lives through games and play is important to us. We offer a positive work environment and the chance to work with talented people with diverse skills. Our corporate culture is dynamic, collaborative, cooperative, and FUN.
We are looking for a detail oriented Senior Project Manager. You will spend your time working with our team to create new play experiences across multiple platforms.
- Manage project development from concept to release across any platform.
- Control development budget, schedule, and team allocation.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Establishing and manage the overall project plan.
- Manage milestone deliverables.
- Project planning, including scope definition and budgeting.
- Manage project quality, schedule, and budget.
- Coordinate and guide team.
- Work together with creative and technical directors.
- Daily client communication, and care.
- Present and explain deliverables, on-site and off-site to clients.
- Guide and mentor junior team members.
- Help improve internal tools and processes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Experience in project/studio management with established tech companies.
- Should be a good leader and a great facilitator with strong communication & problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with team members.
- Technical knowledge and background of overall game production extremely helpful.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance testing, best practices within the gaming industry.
- Familiar with standard project management tools and processes.
- Awareness of trends and innovations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solver who goes the extra mile to get results.
- Organized team player.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple high profile projects.
We are a group of exceptionally talented people working together to create something amazing. For us, finding the right fit is as important as having the right skills.
While we appreciate all applications, we will only be contacting successful candidates for interviews.