Ayogo makes multiple award-winning social games for mobile and the web that motivate and educate. We build “Games for Good” because helping people improve their lives through games and play is important to us. We offer a positive work environment and the chance to work with talented people with diverse skills. Our corporate culture is dynamic, collaborative, cooperative, and FUN.
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to drive the front-end development of designed interfaces in cross-platform desktop and mobile environments. We’re looking for someone who thrives working in a small, fast-growing company, is adaptable to diving into new technologies, and is passionate about creating the best software and UX around.
- HTML and CSS chops. You take pride in standards-compliant, clean, reusable code and are completely fluent in cross-browser issues.
- Strong design sense and ability to take a designer’s vision and implement it down to the tiniest detail.
- A portfolio that is full of beautiful, interactive and interesting work.
- Collaborative, creative attitude.
- Willingness and ability to run with a project when needed, as well as the ability to consult and work as part of a team when required.
- Attention to detail in design and execution.
- Interest in Mobile Web and PhoneGap-like development techniques.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment where formal project requirements and design guidelines are not always available.
- You want to take ownership of the process and the results.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of version control (preferably git), comfortable with Linux or MacOS and Windows.
- Ability to “bridge the gap” between programmers and designers.
- Interest in pushing the limits of HTML5 towards game development techniques: animation, sound, narrative, character development.
We’re a group of exceptionally talented people working together to create something amazing. For us, finding the right fit is as important as having the right skills.
While we appreciate all applications, we will only be contacting successful candidates for interviews.